13. True colors

~Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

Looking at a girl like his life depended on him, Kiran came back from the trans when he heard his ringtone. He lifted the call immediately after seeing, who it was from,

Kiran: Hi Bro...

Soma: Where the hell are you? he growled in anger

Kiran: Hehe... Bro.. calm down... It will be helpful for you if I stay here rather than there.

Soma: Don't take like a snake and get to the point. Did you collect all the info about the guy...

Kiran: I did.. I did... To be honest, I have every detail about him.. but this guy is cooking something new.. So I have to stay back to update you..

Soma: What happened now... tell me everything without leaving a point.

Kiran: Well.. He is a rumored playboy but never bought a girl to club with him.. Just now I saw him walking with a girl into the Cultural club house.

Soma: Who is she? Is she Bhanu? he asked anxiously and  Rohit sat straight hearing  his sister's name.

Kiran: You know Bhanu? oh.. Is this what he is pissing you off about? he understood that the reason to investigating Arav is for a girl..

Soma: She is sister of my friend, he is here with me.. Wait, I will keep the phone on speaker.

Kiran: Hi Bhanu's brother...So.. What do you want to know about Arav?

Rohit: Everything.. I want to know exactly what kind of a guy he is and what he is thinking...

Kiran: He is a bastard but I think he won't do anything to your sister.

Soma: Hah... I don't want to know what you think.. tell us all about him..

Kiran: Well.. He is popular guy, Is a band member, plays drums, have a  random girl friend every year.. A typical playboy.. 

Soma: I didn't contact you to tell me what I already know.. Get to the point..

Kiran: Well... The thing is, He wants everyone to think that he is a Playboy.. I also understood what he was thinking after I got to know his secret.. I am sending a video to your Whatsapp.. Check it..

Soma: Can't you speak directly... Fine.. Send it...

Soma immediately opened Whatsapp and downloaded the video he received while Rohit curiously stood behind him. He played the video, only to get shocked.. Soma spoke immediately, "Are you kidding? Why did you send me this?" and Kiran answered, "It is what it is... The guy in the black tee is Arav...  That bastard is gay... He is too shameful to accept it and just don't want anyone to know about it. That's why he goes around making girls fall for him and break-up with them after a year.. That's his pattern.. A complete bastard...", Kiran explained everything regarding the video, in which it is showing two guys making-out in a club backdrop sitting on a sofa.. Soma don't know what to say but he sighed in relief thinking Bhanu won't have a boyfriend, on the other hand, Rohit is fuming after hearing it and spoke, "So, What are you telling me is that he is just using Bhanu... Hah!" he shouted in anger and sat in the chair... Seeing Rohit, Soma spoke again, " Is this the reason why you didn't come?" and Kiran replied, "Actually, it's half the reason.. I Just heard that there is a rumor going around that he is gay and I think he is frightened.. Maybe that's why he brought Bhanu to club house for everyone to see... He might as well propose in front of everyone to stop the rumors..

Now Soma was angry, not only he is going to take Bhanu away from him but he is also taking advantage of her feelings... Soma looked directly into Rohit's eyes and spoke, "Now, can I kill him?", Rohit Spoke, "You think Bhanu will leave you if you touch him? Now's not the time, first let's think of how to stop the disaster from happening.." and heard reply from Kiran, "Yes Bro, I agree with Bhanu's brother, If you don't mind, I have a idea to take her away...", "Speak" ordered Soma and Kiran happily answered, "Bhanu bought a girl with her, I know her, She visited to our club sometimes, I can tell something to her and bring her out with me, then, Bhanu will also follow.. Normally girls always go together everywhere..", after hearing Soma replied, "Do what ever you want, I want her no where near him.. and don't cut the call, I want to hear everything", "Ok Bro" was heard from phone and after some silence, background started filling with sounds of music and rarely people's talk, In between breaks of playing music, they can hear a couple talking and figured it was Kiran and the other girl.. Rohit and Soma breathed in relief when they heard Bhanu agree to go out with them. 

After reaching the Tech Club house, Kiran introduced them to Secretary, provided forms to fill and came out of the room and spoke to Soma, "Bro... All done...", "Yeah... Thanks Kiran..." replied Soma. "I will call her to return home immediately", Said Rohit but Soma interrupted, "I think one problem remains, We stopped the proposal today, who will stop tomorrow? It's best for Bhanu to know the truth." Rohit started thinking what Soma said and he also agrees with him, "She can't hear about him from us, If she learns we went behind her back, she will not forgive us for sure..." Said Rohit aiming to Soma and Soma spoke after sometime, "Kiran! Take her number... I don't care if you send the message or you let someone message her, She should have the whole truth about the cheater in her mobile. Sent it at night time.. by 10PM.", hearing the plan Kiran replied, "Ok Bro... You can leave it to me... But that bastard might deny everything even if she asks him now, If she just avoid him for a week, she will see his true colors... He will get a girlfriend to stop the rumors... If Bhanu is not reachable, then he will move on  to other girl..." after hearing Kiran's words Rohit spoke, "Yeah.. I think you are right Kiran.. Thank you for your help.. It's better if I postpone my departure for a week and accompany Bhanu...", "Why? I can take care of her, I can handle.. You can leave it to me..." spoke Soma immediately to hear a reply, "I'm more afraid of you than that Arav.. You think after hearing you words, I will let my sister near you?" Rohit questioned and Soma spoke with a little pout, acting cutely, " wheee... Rohit... I will cry if you take her from me", Rohit replied, "Unbelievable.. How can your character change so fast... Your fake tears won't work on me.. ", "Fine.. It's only a week Right?, after you leave, I will have all the time in the world.. I will see what you will do then" Soma totally changed his expression from innocent look to I'm evil look and smirked. Kiran who is hearing the talk got the glimpse of the situation and finally spoke when it got quiet, " Haha.. Ok Bro... Sister-in-law is coming out, I will  take the digits and stall them for some time, you take care of rest.. Bye".  " He is so smart...Don't you think so?" Replied Soma happily when he heard Kiran referring  Bhanu as Sister-in-law but Rohit replied, "Yeah! Your brother is as cunning as you... I'm leaving... I have to speak to Bhanu...", "Ok my brother-in-law, Take care of my wife.." said Soma trying to give him a hug but Rohit gave 'Touch me and see what happens' look and hit Soma's hand, preventing the hug and said 'Bye' walking out. 

Kiran cut the call and turned around to see Maha and Bhanu walking towards him and spoke, "So girls.. All good? Any problem?", "No Kiran... Thank you so much for your help..." replied Maha. "No Problem... I forgot one thing, give me you digits, I will add you in the Tech Club group in Whatsapp", "Sure" said Maha and gave her and Bhanu's number.. At the same time Bhanu received a call from his brother, 

Rohit: Hi Bhanu.. Why didn't you return yet?

Bhanu: Hi Rohit... I am with a friend.. She wanted to join in a club and we are filling out forms. We just came out. she didn't lie but also didn't tell  the whole truth.

Rohit: Oh.. Is it done? Then come home immediately.. We all are going out.  

Bhanu: What... Where? I thought of going back to Arav to speak to him.

Rohit: I made a reservation at a restaurant at 7. Come soon.. or should I come pick you up?

Bhanu: No Need.. I will come with my friend... ok, bye

Rohit: Yeah, Bye..

Bhanu went back to Maha and then Kiran spoke, "Are you guys leaving? Cause I'm leaving too.. I have my car and could drop you both off on the way..". Maha agreed to his offer before Bhanu could speak and so, she just gave up talking to Arav, thinking she can call him later and they started from college to go back home.