Half assed headcanons

Washington used to have a tongue and a septum piercing. He kept the septum, not really the tongue one.

Martha out lines hearts on George's freckles when they show up in the sun.

King can pop his arm out of his socket for no reason then snap it back in with ease.

Benjamin Tallmadge (lookin' at you skeeter) has long ass hair. 

Alex forgets to go to sleep.

John drinks monster energy.

Lafayette with cuss someone out in French for insulting Hercules.

Hercules makes dresses for Laf just to model them for whatever reason.

Mania hides EVERYONE'S kids in their hair. 

Washington is obviously annoyed by this, but then Mania threatens to tell everyone about the time he attempted to fix his undercut (spoiler alert, he sneezed and cut his ear open, Martha had to help) and then he shuts up about it.

Martha has a cartilage piercing.

King has no piercings...

BUT TATTOOS. One on his forearm of a tiny crown, one on his lower back (not a tramp stamp you dirty minded fucks) of a bow an arrow, but the arrow is a lilac, yes the flower, he thought George was his main inspiration for that one. And an infinity symbol but a crown intercepting it. 

King, showing off the back tattoo: It looks cool right? :D

George: Mhm~ the tattoo's cool too.

King: ...Stop staring at my ass.

That's all your welcome.