My first comfort characters meeting my latest comfort characters.

Sofia The First: How is she doing?  Does she still watch our shows?

Pinkie Pie: Does she still like glitter?

Fluttershy: Does she still like skirts and dresses?

Sundrop(Fnaf security breach): She does like glitter! But she likes more mature things now. Does doesn't mean she likes you three any less!

Black Canary(Birds of Prey and The Fantabulous Emancipation of one Harley Quinn): They-

Fluttershy: They?

BC: Yes They. They're... improving. But yeah, they like skirts and dresses.

Kaede Akamatsu (Danganronpa): Faer trying new things too! She writes stories now! And her drawing has improved so much!

Fluttershy: -smiles-

Sofia: How come they go by they and fae now?

Sundrop: As she grew the perspective of herself changed and now she likes those two labels now! And yes. Fae still like pink.

Pinkie: Like hot pink?

Washington (Hamilton):  More pastel and muted pinks. 

Chuckie (Rugrats, I still kin him to this day, my nervous bb will always be my favorite): Is she ready to be a big people?

Sundrop: They're growing to the idea of being a big people, yeah!

KG3 (Hamilton): Yes, she still does like my little pony

Pinkie/Fluttershy: :D

-

-teh end-

I saw this trend going around and I was like, why not I'm bored and i like these things now.

Chuckie is the best. Fight me.