Author's Note

Hey guys! Thanks for dropping by to read this story. I really hope you enjoy it. I just love the relationship between Jake and Neytiri so much and hadn't seen much of any Jake Sully stories. And decided to write one of my own. Yes, basically you take the place of Neytiri in this story, but you are a different character with a different background. And your love story is slightly different.

Obviously, I shouldn't have to make this note, but there are always people that complain. So ahead of time, a usual reader story gives the reader, You, a more immersive experience to the story. Allowing you to really place yourself in it. In this story there aren't as many options, seeing as I wrote you as a Na'vi. This means that you are a blue creature, with black hair, just like all the others.

Here is a small list of need to knows and a guide to what the options available may mean. If this is your first reader story welcome!
Y/n= Your name.
Y/F/C= Your favorite color.

Mo'at= Your adoptive mother
Eytukan= Your adoptive father
Tsu'tey= Your Betrothed
Neytiri= Your adoptive sister
Sylwanin=Your adoptive sister
Jake Sully= Your love interest

*Italics= Na'vi language
OR
Jake's Narration throughout the story.

9/2/22- I just want to give a quick, huge, amazing shout out to all those who have read this book so far and left so many kind messages and praise for it! 11K READS!!! I literally can't believe it! I'm mind blown and so happy and excited to see the number continue to grow! Enjoy the story guys and don't forget to like each chapter. I will continue this story as soon as the second film is released in December! Whoo-hoo!!

1/2/2023- ya'll... my mind is absolutely blown. 🤯 200K READS. Seriously what is my life?!?! I am so over the moon right now I could cry. Thank you so much to each and everyone of you who have joined me on this journey and to all the people who are coming here for the first time since seeing the second movie. You'll never understand how much I care about all of you and how much I appreciate you. To the new people, a little update as well that after you finish the first book I am starting the second one so that is officially started and on here!