Chapter 7: Safe?

I suppose I dozed off because the next thing I know, I was being woken up by none other than Le- wait Leonardo?

I shot up immediately, confused as to where I was, and I guess Bella could see the panic on my face.

"Aria, relax. Remember we're going to Leonardo's house for the time being?" She told me looking straight into my eyes. 

I nodded and began looking down towards my hands, "That's right. Sorry I didn't realize where I was." 

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and realized it was Leonardo. He held out his hand towards me and helped me out of the car. I happily accepted feeling groggy and tired until I saw his house.

If my parents had a jaw-dropping house, this was a mind-blowing house.

I mean where the fuck do I begin? The grand windows, the architecture

I mean where the fuck do I begin? The grand windows, the architecture. It was all so beautiful. 

"See something you like, amore?" He said smirking.

"Absolutely this house is fucking gorgeous." I said walking closer towards the first part of the stairs. 

Leonardo let out a low chuckle as he began up the steps, "Well, I think I should show you guys to your rooms. Would you all like separate rooms?" 

When I heard him say that I immediately asked for my own. No way I was going to share one with Bella. Sorry Bella, I need my alone time sometimes. 

"Dante and I will take a room together, Thank you Leonardo." My mother replied to him with a smile on her face.

Bella and Mia both asked for their own, and Leonardo began taking us inside and giving us our rooms. He started off by giving Mia, Mom & Dad rooms on the first floor. The two rooms given being elegantly designed, but the layout being the same. That didn't matter though, if I got the same layout I'd be more than happy. 

Leo began upstairs, Bella and myself following

Leo began upstairs, Bella and myself following. He gave Bella a room that was different than the downstairs one. It was slightly more elegant and a room that could easily make you feel like a princess.