Chapter 16: Ace's

Leo's POV

"What can we do? How will we know where they will strike next?" Andrea said, sitting in one of the chairs of my office- the office where. Never mind.  

"Well we need to up security, have people on every-." My father began saying as he got interrupted.

The door slammed open, "SIR!!"

"What the hell is the problem here?" I shouted, anger in my voice. 

He flinched at my sudden outburst in anger but continued, "Bella's been knocked unconscious, and Aria's missing- Sir!"

I saw Aria's parents turn to look at him in shock, alongside everyone else.

"Where was she last seen?" I asked, anger still present. 

"At the club by the- the Vipers territory." 

"Leave." I told him as he exited the room fast.

"FUCK!" I slammed my fist on the desk.

Everyone in the room jumped, but I didn't fucking care. They took her. After all of this work and effort, it didn't matter because they still got to her. 

"Carlos and Diego, call every single soldier in this mafia. Get them ready. NOW." I was still looking at my desk.

"Sir that wouldn't be wise-" Diego interrupted.

"What are you waiting for, GET THEM READY NOW." I turned to look at them.

They ran out of the room in a panic.

"DAMMIT." I exclaimed as I began walking outside. 

Bella woke up a day later, and the second I was informed that she was awake I made my way to her room.

I slammed open the door, "What the fuck happened."

"What do you mean what happened? We went to a club, got drunk, and came home." She looked at me with confusion.

Oh fuck. She doesn't know.

"..Bella. Aria was kidnapped. We've looked for her for a day, and nothing."

"What-" I could see her pause. 

"Oh my fucking god I remember. Someone dragged me along to a room and knocked me out with the back of their gun- How long have I been out for??" I could see her getting frantic.

"About a day.." I said.

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sound of men talking and a door slamming.

"Well well, if it isn't Aria Fiore- or should I say.. Aria La Rosa." I looked up at him in disgust.

It was a man about as old as Leo, but definitely wasn't him.

"Very nice to meet you. Bitch." I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch what you're saying to him." I heard another one of those guys that walked in speak.

"Why would I. I don't even know who the fuck he is, nor do I care." I responded looking downwards refusing to look at them.

"Oh yes. Where are my manners. Hello love, I'm Victor. Victor Romano."

"Wait Victor- You're the leader of the Ace's aren't you. The #1 gang."

2 Years Later

Leo's POV:

Working in my office was one of the most annoying parts of the day. I felt stuck in here.

Honestly I never wanted to become a mafia leader, but seems I don't get a say in that. I became the full leader last year.. it was definitely interesting.

I went up to that room.. the one I didn't want to enter for years..

Opening the doors to that room felt like I was unlocking something I wasn't allowed too, but I can't put it off anymore.

"Big Brother!" She looked at me with her pretty blue eyes.

"Can we go to the flower place today? Pleaseee."

How can I resist her, she's so adorable, "I don't see why not. Come on let's go."

I held my hand out as I felt her take it. 

We soon arrived at the "flower place." The flower place was just a pretty garden, but I liked the name she gave it, so I kept it.

"Sofia I'm going to go to the bathroom. Stay by the blue flowers, okay?" 

"Okay." She looked up at me with a huge grin.

I walked further in, touching a frame of our picture together. I can't believe it's really been 7 years since I last saw her..

"Where is she?? Where's my baby girl?" My mom called me frantic on the phone as I was exiting the bathroom.

"It's okay she's with me right there-" I looked up to see her gone.

"Sofia??" I whispered.

"Sofia." I got a bit louder.

I heard my mom start to cry over the phone.

"No.. SOFIA!" I yelled again, frantically searching for her.

I put down the frame, walking towards her window and looking out of it. 

"Sofia.. if you're still out there.. please.. come home." I muttered to myself

"She's gone... No she can't be" I fell down to my knees bursting out with tears.

"I can't- I can't breathe." I looked up at my mom frantically.

"Shh it's okay, just- just breathe." She told me as I felt her shaking.

I lost her. I lost my baby sister. 

Sorry this is so short! It's mainly just a filler for the next chapter. The next chapter will be released within the next day! <3