Chapter 15: Club

Why the fuck is he the way he is?? 

He sits here practically begging for me, but the second he gets me he avoids me, and doesn't even give me a fucking explanation.

I need to talk to someone- anyone. 

I walked to Bella's room, leaving a light knock on it. 

I hear her voice yelling, "Come in." 

I barged into her room and I start talking, "Bella. I'm going to tell you something, but you have to keep it between us. Promise me that you'll keep it between us two."

She looks at me, clearly concerned but agrees.

"Leo and I had sex." I blurted out, laying down on her bed.

She was looking at me, stunned, "You what?" She yelled.

"Keep it down!" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"You. and Leo. had sex. WHEN?" I forgot to take into account that she'd probably ask a million questions.

"It was a little over a week ago.." I said shoving my face into her pillow.

"You waited a week to tell me you fucked a hot ass guy? What the hell." She scoffed at me.

"Yeah well, when were you going to tell me you fucked Carlos." I looked at her, dead in the eyes.

"I- when did you figure that out??" She asked.

"Just now. Thanks for confirming my suspicions." I said giggling.

"What the fuck? Why would you ask a question if you didn't even know if it happened?!" She questioned me as I again shoved my head into a pillow.

"I don't know, instinct?" I replied.

"Damn, you're good." She muttered as she continued, "Anyways tell me about you and Leo!"

"Well I'm fucking pissed at him because after he walked in and practically fucking begged for me, he fucking left me there and hasn't spoken to me in a week. Then, when I saw him and we started talking again I asked him about it after a while of talking, and he didn't answer me." I let it all out.

She sat there shocked, "Ok well first fuck him. Not literally. Second, we should go to a club!!"

I looked at her, "Go to a club where I could get shot and killed? No thanks."

"It'll be fineee, plus we both know how to protect ourselves! Just bring a few knives, and your gun and we'll be a-ok." She smiled at me.

I could normally tell when she was up to something, and there was no exception for this time. She was clearly up to something, but what?

I contemplated about it for a bit before I responded, "Fine, but we're not staying there for hours."

"Yay!" She squealed as she led me to her closet.

"When the fuck did you get so many dresses." I asked her.

"Since we moved here- I've been doing a lot of shopping and partying." She said as she looked around her closet for a dress.

She pulled out a tight lace black dress that looked a little bit like lingerie, but it was perfect for me.