Chapter 13: Fuck

It'd been a few weeks since I'd seen Leo after those people broke into the house.

I had been wanting to see him for so long.., but I was also battling an internal struggle. I've been trying to figure out my own feelings, but whatever.

I say fuck it, whatever happens happens. But this, this I'm forcing. I will talk to him today.

I walked into Leo's office, waiting for him to return. I don't know if he'll get mad at me for being in here without his permission, but whatever. He'll get over it.

I begin looking around his office, looking through the different items he has. I found some frames with photos of him and his family. Cute.

I keep looking through all of the photos until I hear Leo's voice, "You're not supposed to be in here."

He was leaning against the door frame of his office. Fuck. I can't lie and say that him just standing there didn't get me all hot and bothered. Oh how far I have fallen.

"See something you like?" He says smirking as he walks into his office.

"No, I was just thinking." I replied back, looking away in embarrassment.

"Thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing."

A few moments of silence went by before he spoke, "You know I had a dream about you?"

"That's creepy." I responded however I was curious to figure out what it was about.

"What about?" I asked moments later.

He took a few seconds, probably thinking about what he was going to say.

"I don't think you want to know, amore." He said as he began to move closer to me.

I started backing away from him,"Of course I want to know, it's about me."

I think he could see me getting nervous because he began moving even closer.

"Are you sure?" He said, fully backing me up. At this point I was backed up onto his desk.

I placed my hands behind me to brace myself from falling over his desk.

"Well yeah- it's.. Uh.. yeah just tell me!" I asked.

Before I knew it, his knee was pushing his way between my legs.

My mouth opened slightly as I felt my breath pick up.

He bent down, pushing his head slightly past mine.

"It was about me, fucking you over this table. You begging for me to continue, legs shaking, and-"

I interrupted him, "That's- that's enough!"

"You don't get to interrupt me now, amore. You wanted to know. Tell me, do you want this? If not, I will stop now. If you don't respond, I won't hold myself back." He asked me, still whispering in my ear.

Honestly, I didn't want him to stop. I wanted this so bad. I couldn't respond, not because I just wanted this, but I was also at a loss for words.

After a bit of time he responded, "I'll take that as a yes."

He picked me up, taking me over to his chair. He placed me on top of him, bringing me into a kiss.

I let out a small moan, feeling embarrassed over the sound. I tried holding them back, but he noticed I was.

"Don't hold back, I want to hear every sound that leaves your mouth. I want people to know you belong to me, and me alone."

We continued kissing, and as I was about to let out a moan we heard a knock on the door.