Chapter 22: Lust

Okay I know I left the last chapter off on kind of a cliffhanger... but here you are! A full chapter of smut.

Sexual Content!

---

Aria's POV: 

The way he made me feel wasn't something I could describe. Everyone always says it's like everything in the world around you stops and nothing else matters. I guess you could say those things happen, but I really can't describe how I feel.

"Aria..." He says which brings me back to reality.

He's over me, chain dangling over my chest.

He leans into my face, kissing me gently.

It was weird. Not saying that the kiss was weird, but him going so gentle when it was clear he was filled with lust right now. I think he's trying- well not trying. He was doing his best to make me not feel like it was the box.

I took my hands and put it on both sides of his face. 

"D'Angelo. If you don't stop holding back and fuck the hell out of me right now, I'll be leaving."

He seemed a bit taken back, but responded with something I wasn't expecting. 

"I can do whatever I want with you. After all, I know you won't be walking out of here any time soon." 

Does that mean he's gonna fuck the shit out of me until I can't walk, or that I don't have the heart to walk out. 

I chuckled, "Just fuck me, Leo." 

I pulled him into a kiss, deepening it by the minute. 

This one was still gentle and soft, but you could feel the lust in him.

One of his hands was right by my head, but his other started making its way downwards, trailing it along my chest.

He reached my boobs, caressing them over my bra as he lifted me up, unclipping my bra with one hand.

Damn, I'm impressed. Not even I can do that.

His hand was on my chest, touching and feeling around it. 

His hand by my head began to move towards my lower half as he sat up practically straddling me.

He got off of me, flipping me over so my ass was in the air.

My feet were touching the ground, but my upper half was laying on my bed.

He got on his knees, gently licking his tongue up my vagina. 

"Fuck..." I muttered out, keeping my hands over my mouth. 

Luckily, he didn't notice that my hands were over my mouth, muffling my moans because I do not want to figure out what would happen if he saw. 

 Well. Yes I do. I really want to figure out.

He kept sucking on my clit, dragging his finger over me.

I involuntarily bucked my hips up, one hand fisting the sheets on my bed and the other was lazily over my mouth.

Breathing heavily, and my head tilting upwards, I didn't see him look up at me, giving me his same old smirk. He walked over, and put on a condom but I didn't even realize he had stopped. I was too far gone

"No one said you could muffle yourself." He came back over and reached up, grabbing my hands and pinning them over my head. 

"You know I was going to warm you up, preparing you, but now I don't think so." After he said the final word he took his underwear off and thrust into me.