Chapter 14: Sick

A week. It's been a fucking week since we last talked.

He fucked me and then avoids me for the rest of the week? What the hell.

What does this mean? Does he like me? Does he see me as a fuck buddy? Was this all just a mistake for him? 

Distracted in my thoughts I head downstairs towards the kitchen. I needed something to eat.

I went to the pantry grabbing a random bag of chips and I went outside.

I sat on one of the chairs outside while eating my food. Staring off into the distance, I didn't notice the door sliding open until someone spoke up.

"Enjoying the view?" I turned around and saw Marco.

"Yeah, it's nice out here. A little hot, but not bad."

"A little hot? It's fucking freezing, I don't know how you do it." He says chuckling. 

"I guess I was a little distracted to notice." A slight smile appearing on my face as I mention that.

He looked at me, the confusion in his face growing, "Distracted? With what?"

I don't think I should tell him. I mean he is the youngest.. but not that young. It'd be a little awkward to say I fucked in Leo's office while Andrea was in there.

"Do you know where Leo is?" I asked changing the subject.

"I think he was headed to New York. Why do you ask?" He questioned.

"No reason, I just haven't seen him around as much, that's all." I said realizing I finished my chips.

I got up to my chair and started walking towards the door, "I'm going to head back upstairs, I'm feeling a bit tired." 

"Okay." He gave me a small smile.

I woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. Gross.

I was going to get up when I was pulled down by the dizziness in my head. 

"Fuck why does my head hurt so much." I mumbled as I tried my best to stand up.

I looked over to my alarm clock seeing it was 2 am. I guess I should get water.

I began walking downstairs slowly while holding onto the railing. If I were to let go of this railing I'm 90% sure I would fall down. 

I soon reached the kitchen and grabbed some water, still holding onto things for support. 

I put the water down, and the second I did that I felt a wave of dizziness come on.

"Fuck." I whispered as I felt myself falling over. I braced for impact before I realized I wasn't going to hit the ground, I hit someone's- chest?

I looked up in a daze trying to figure out who it was who caught me.

"Leo?" I asked.

"Are you okay, amore?" He asked, concern growing in his eyes.

"I'm fine." I say as I push myself off of him. I'm still pissed that he's been avoiding me after HE wanted me. Make it make sense.

I tried walking more, but the dizziness kept coming. I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet because it definitely felt like I would at any minute now.

"I just want to help you." He mumbled.

I looked up at him, not amused, "I don't need it."

I kept walking- well attempting to anyway, as I made my way towards the stairs.