Chapter 10: Family

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I say mumbling to myself.

I keep mumbling, "Why the fuck did he spring that on me? Why couldn't he have told me earlier!!"

I lay down on my bed defeated. Why does his family have to come back from their vacation TODAY. I don't wanna meet his family. He's got like 50 brothers! Ok not 50, but he does have three other brothers, all of them younger than him. 

"Make sure to make yourself presentable, wouldn't want my family thinking you're messy, would you?" I keep hearing his words echo in my head. Fuck meeting other families.

I quickly get changed as I realize they're supposed to be here soon.

I threw on some black jeans and a tight tan crop stop. I put on my jewelry, shoes, and I head downstairs.

The moment I reached downstairs I spotted Leo, "Why do I have to meet your family? That's scary." 

He chuckles looking over at me, "Because if you're going to be living with me, which you have no choice in, you have to meet my family."

"Fuck this. I'm leaving." I say as I start to head towards the door. 

Before I reach the door, it was swung open and I'm met with a huge, "I'M HOME!!".

Great. Just great.

I stepped to the side as I watch everyone go inside greeting Leo as they see him.

"So. Where is she. Where's your fake fiancé." I hear one of the boys say. I'm going to assume that's one of his brothers, just don't know which one.

"Straight to the point I see." I say as I see them all look over at me. Fuck. Why did I say that?

"Holy shit she's fucking gorgeous." I hear one of them mumble.

"Thanks love." I say walking over to them. Fuck it, time to man up. 

I don't think he was expecting me to hear that because he started blushing and went quiet instantly. 

I hear Leo chuckle from the side, "Well that's her." He looks over at his brothers, "Let me introduce you to them, amore."

They all stare at him like he has a bullet in between his eyes, "What did you call her?" I hear one of them say.

"Anyways. Aria, these are my brothers." He says pointing to the three younger looking boys.

He points at the one closest to him, "This is Andrea, he's the second oldest."

I look over at him. He has pretty black hair and blue eyes similar to Leo's.

Before I get a chance to say anything he moves on to the one next to Andrea, "This is Nico, he's the 3rd oldest."

Examining him he has brown hair and brown eyes. Pretty.

"And lastly, this is Marco. He's the youngest, and most annoying."

He has black hair and brown eyes. 

"So you're the one who made the comments." I look over at Marco.

He again stays quiet as I chuckle, "Nice to meet you guys."

"Oh and my parents, this is my mother Gabriella, and my father Alessandro."

Now I see where they get the good genes from, these are some hot ass parents.

The mother had long black hair similar to myself and my mothers and brown eyes meanwhile the dad had brown hair and blue eyes. Both of them were taller than me as well. Unfair.