Chapter 11: Drunk

There's a little bit of sexual content in here, towards the end of the chapter. Just a quick warning!

"Okay so, let me get this straight." Nico started to exclaim, "He kidnapped you claiming that he just wanted to see who you were, and then let you go no strings attached, claiming you'd meet again? What the fuck." I could see the clear confusion on his face. 

"That about sums it up." I said, taking a sip out of my drink. 

I looked up noticing all of his siblings staring at me, "What did I say something?" I began asking.

"The brother I know wouldn't have let anyone go from that basement. Ever." Andrea starts talking. 

I looked up at him, "Well I don't know, why don't you ask him why he decided to let me go? I was too tired to care when he kidnapped me and let me go." 

I could see all of his brothers staring at him, clearly wanting to ask him questions. They didn't though. They all hesitated, and I could see that, but why?

Growing frustrated with no one saying anything, I spoke, "So Leo, why did you let me go that day?"

His brothers immediately turned their focus onto me with panicked looks in their eyes. Why were they so panicked?

They quickly turned their attention back to Leo as he began to speak, "Because I felt like it. Why did you want to spend more time with me?"

"In your dreams." I said rolling my eyes as I watched a smirk form upon his face. 

"Bold of you to assume you're in my dreams." He replied.

"Well of course I'm in your dreams, I'm amazing." I said fucking around and flipping my hair. Clearly I was being sarcastic.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He said with a chuckle.

"It does help me sleep at night, thank you very much." I replied. 

He smirks, "Oh really now? You thinking about me while you're going to sleep. That's a sight."

"You're annoying." I said looking the other way.

I could practically feel him smirk as I looked away. Whatever.

I looked away from him and towards his brothers, only to see them staring at me with their mouths opened. As if they were shocked? Does he normally not act like this? I don't understand.

I heard Andrea whisper something to Nico, causing them to both giggle. 

Nico's POV

I watched Andrea lean over to me as he motioned for me to come closer. He brought himself to my ear whispering, "They're totally fucking." 

I pulled away as I began giggling, watching as Aria gave us a glare. Rude.

Aria's POV

Rude.

~ At home ~

I could tell everyone just wanted to get home so they could drink. Not surprised. My parents definitely seemed like they loved drinking with friends.

I watched as everyone exited the car and entered the house. A bunch of drunk mafia leaders... Great.

They pulled out the booze and before we knew it, we were sitting around the couches and drinking. I knew I was a lightweight so I chose not to drink much, hence why I only poured one glass of wine before I began to head upstairs.

I was about to enter my room when I felt someone hold my hand and pull me back. 

"Leo?" I questioned.

"Principessa, who said you could leave just yet?" He was clearly drunk. Of course he was, and judging by the grip he had one me, his arm was definitely feeling better. So much for being shot in the arm.

"I said I could leave, now let me go." I said tugging my hand, but he didn't move.

"You know, it's dangerous for you to be up and about by yourself." He told me, with almost a sincere look in his eyes.

It caught me off guard.

I stopped talking and looked to the ground for a bit. Right, people are trying to kill me everywhere I go.

After a few minutes of silence I finally spoke up, "Why are you acting this way with me?"

"This way?" He asked.

"Yes. Your brothers are looking at me with their mouths dropped, clearly shocked that we fuck around and argue like kids. It's clear to me that you don't normally act like that, so why are you with me." I could feel his grip on my arm lessen.

I pulled my arm away as he began to speak, "Well, you are my wife after all."

I looked up at him as he was grinning like a little kid. Gosh he was adorable- wait what. What the fuck did I just say about a man I met 3 weeks ago?? 

"Fake wife." I added. "I want to go lay down, please don't bother me for now." I can't get attached to him, he's a fucking mafia leader.

I walked towards my room, shutting and locking the door as I stepped inside. I need sleep.

He might be a mafia leader.. or at least a future one, but so am I.. so would it be so bad if I gave in? If I gave the same energy he gave me, would I be waking up beside him instead of alone? This is too much to think about. I need to sleep.. I thought to myself.

I let my body take me where it wanted too, and I ended up going to my bathroom and turning on the shower. Definitely not sleep, but I can get with a shower.

"Well, you are my wife after all."

What does that mean?? I'm his fake wife and he knows that, so why is he treating me so well? It's not just because my parents and his parents are friends, that can't be the only reason. 

Whatever it is.. he makes me feel things. Him saying I'm his wife.. He seemed so sincere about it. 

"Fuck." I said, slamming my fist against the wall.

Have I fallen for him? I can't. For 22 years, I haven't fallen for one guy, but the second I meet him I seem to be falling for him? Well, to be fair I haven't had much contact with men my whole life but still.

It's just.. when he says things like that, acts the way he does with me, flirts with me, I take it to heart apparently. 

His laugh, his voice, his body.. The way he acts..

I slowly started to find my hand making its way towards my heat, moving it around my clit.

"Ah- fuck." I moaned as I shoved two fingers in me. 

 I can't stop thinking about him- about every part of him. 

Thinking about his body, about him, about him fucking me. How would he act around me? 

I found myself reaching my orgasm as I let out a breathy moan.

Fuck. I'm falling for him.