Chapter 21: Safe.

Sofia's POV: 

"ARIA!!" I kept yelling her name as I saw my brother walk over to her, untying her from the chair.

I was stuck into the chair, tied in as well, but I saw someone else coming up to untie me. Probably one of his men.

After I was untied I fell to the ground, practically crawling my way towards her.

"ARIA PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!" I said with tears in my eyes.

I looked up at my brother who was barking orders at men, but I couldn't make out what those orders were.

I was too busy with Aria to realize there was someone calling out my name until they tapped on my shoulder.

"Sofia.." 

It was my brother. He was calling out to me.

He stopped as I turned to him, tears falling down my cheeks.

He brought his hand up to wipe a tear rolling down my face.

"Big brother... Leo.." I said as I collapsed into his arms, embracing me into a hug. 

I sat there crying into his arm for what felt like hours- but it wasn't.

By the time I realized I had been crying for a while, he began to pick me up.

I looked down to Aria to find she was already out the door- being carried out by one of his men.

"Aria.." I whispered out as I felt myself being pulled into sleep.

---

Aria's POV:

I woke up in a dark room.

I started panicking. Fuck fuck fuck fuck, I'm still trapped. 

I started breathing heavily, getting out of my bed frantically trying to find my way to Sofia.

"Sofia. Sofia where are you?" I said not too loudly.

I'm.. I'm still stuck in this nightmare.

I fell to the ground, about to cry as I heard someone call out, "Aria?"

"WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled out turning my head from side to side to figure out who is it. 

I finally locked my eyes on the tall man standing in front of me, "It's me, Aria."

I saw Leo standing as he started gradually getting closer to me.

I don't know what it was, but something about him make me feel safe. I felt like I could break into a million pieces, and he'd pick them all up. 

I didn't think he'd ever make fun of me for crying, so I broke. I got up and fell into his arms as he picked me up, taking me over to my bed.

"Shh. It's okay, you're safe now." He said as I was trembling in his arms.

"I-" He began to spoke, but stopped.

I looked up at him, making eye contact with him.

He took a deep breath, letting out a sigh, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said as he began to pull me closer into the hug.

We stayed in each others embrace, laying there for what felt like hours. 

Before I knew it I fell asleep.

---

I woke up next to something warm. It wasn't exactly soft, but it wasn't too firm either. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light shining through the curtains in my room.