chapter 1

It's 7 am in the morning Mal is still sleeping, her mother went to his room and woke him up by saying "sweetie, time to wake up Mal lie" in a sweet tune, Mal woke up and rub his eyes and questioned "what time is it? ", " it's 7 am get up already you have to go in kindergarten remember? ", " I almost forgot!! " he said and went to the bathroom and showered, 20 minutes later he's done he put on his uniform and pack his things.

Mal went down stairs and eat his breakfast, 10 minutes later he's done eating his breakfast. Time pass Mal is already in the gate of the school, "bye mallie!" His mother said while waving him goodbye, Mal waved back goodbye and went inside, when he's inside he can't believe it, the school was big, as he was walking he bump into this girl that has a cat ears and tail, the girl offer her hand.

"Hey I'm so sorry I didn't see you there"
"It's ok" Mal said and gets up
"Oh wanna be friends? Btw my name is Japan but I prefer being called Neko! Nice too meet you! "
"Yes pls, and what a pretty name Neko my name is malaysia but pls call me Mal"
"Ok Mal! Wow you have cat ears and a tail just like me! "Japan said with an excitement tune
"I'm actually a tiger-"Mal said
" oh even more cool, cmon let's go to class! "Japan said and grabs mal's hand"

The two of them went to cals but when Mal entered the class room a paper ball hitter Mal in a the face.
"What the-" Mal said with a comufusement tone
"Indo I told you to stop joking around! " Japan said
"Your no fun Neko! Why do you always boss us around?! " Indo said with his arm's crossed
"Ignore him mallie-" Japan said
"Hm ok" Mal said and went to his seat

Time went by Mal had a lot of friends at his school but he rlly wanted to friends with Indo, but on day when Mal got back home and opened the door he saw his parents laying in the ground dead... Mal cried and since Japan live at the Asia house nearby at mal's house he saw Mal crying she came up to him and try to comfort him.

"It's ok mallie, let's go to the police station and report it! " Japan said while patting him in his head but Mal just kept crying and can't move on. Japan said that his adopted father can adopt him and Mal just nodded, they went to the Asia house where all Asia countrys live there, Japan opened the door and saw Mr. Asian standing at the door as he looking at Japan up and down he saw a little country and it turned out it his student.

"Papa Asian can you adopt mallie? He's parents died... "Japan said while doing the puppy eyes
" hm yeah sure but there's no more room so Mal has to sleep in your room ok Japan? " Mr. Asian said while looking at Mal
"Ok papa asian" Japan said happily

Wow 530 words... TBC...