chapter 8

Warning:cringe, kissing, indomalay

It was the winter (for them) and Russ wanted to talk to Mal in private.
"Mal, can we talk in private?"-Russ
" yeah sure"-Mal
Both of them went somewhere private.
"So um Mal..."-Russ
" I don't actually like you... I was dared to be your bf for a month...-"-russ

Mal was shock, bc Russ just played his feelings. Mal slapped Russ so hard and went to his and russia's room, Indo noticed Mal crying so he went to ask Mal.
"Hey, what's wrong?"-Indo
" why do you care?"-Mal
"Just tell what's wrong?"-Indo
" fine, Russ played my feelings"-mal
"Oh- wanna stay in my room again?"-Indo
" you sure? I feel so st*pid for saying your heart less and me didn't know how you felt when your mom and dad died with your own eyes..."-Mal
"Just forget about that... But yeah I'm sure"-Indo

Japan heard Indo talking to mal, and she noticed bc of Indo lost his memories he became more nice and gentle towards to everyone, and she know Indo still likes mal. Japan went to peek a little to see watch what bare they doing.

" I'm sorry Indo..."-Mal
"No it's ok, I'm the one should be sorry"-Indo
" so you forgive me?"-Mal
"Ofc"-Indo
" now get your stuff and move back into my room, ok?"-indo
"Ok"-Mal

Japan was glad they finally will get along, Japan went out before she got caught. Mal done packing his stuff from Russ room and Indo and Mal went to their room😏. As Mal putting his stuff he noticed Indo staring at him.

Mal's pov:

Indo kept staring at me I blushed a little... Wait me blushing bc of Indo staring at me?! Oh no, no, no... He's just a friend! I can't like him! God- he keep staring at me- I need to calm down and stop blushing. I sat beside Indo, as I was gonna say something he went closer to me, he got closer and closer and our lips almost touch... I was blushing so hard and then he.... KISSED ME?! I did melt in his kiss so kissed him back.... Wait no Mal! You don't like him! Ugh st*pid Me... I breaked the k8iss and immediately looked away.

Indo's pov:

Wait... Did I just... KISSED HIM?! I have lost my mind! Move on Indo! Move on! God- I need to apologize but how-? He's a good kisser tho- wait Indo stop it- omg- why can't I move on?! Wait is he blushing-? He does look like he's blushing.... - does he secretly like it?! What the *:v* indo?! What the *:v* are you thinking?! Omfg! He doesn't like you Indo! Move on! Move on! But I cant-! Just move on?! Ughh!!

I'm running out of ideas QwQ, btw sorry for not updating this yesterday I was tired and emotionally damaged... So sorry! TBC.