chapter 3

Updating this at night time bc why not? Anyways I'm kinda tired rn so yeah- let's just Proucide at the story...

Mal looked at Indo and smiled and left the house, Indo was confuse bc Mal never smiled at Indo. Meanwhile with Japan went into that's room and told who's indo's crush.
"Ain't no way he like him-" Thai said with a shock face, "hell yeah it's true!" Japan said said with a happy by one bc she already knew Indo liked Mal but afraid to confess. How did Japan know? Bc one time Japan is sneeked at indo's room and took his diary and read all his secret.

Meanwhile with Indo, spying on Mal. Mal went into a park and sat down in the grass and saw a Hibocus flower and it makes him remember of his mom bc his mom favorite flower was Hibocus. Mal started to look at it and Indo saw neth so he run in front of neth, neth was confuse at the moment and saw Indo staring at Mal, she knew what Indo is up too so she winked at him and Indo just winked back.

Neth and Indo act like they are hanging out and that point Mal just stood there silently then suddenly Russia sat beside Mal and asked him what's wrong. "Nothing important-" Mal said while love down Russ then saw neth and Indo and looked back at Mal saying "you jealous? You know, you can tell me if your jealous" Russ said, mal suddenly said "I don't like Indo.... We never get along... " since Indo heard it he signaled neth to drop the act, neth just nodded and left Indo.

And Indo went back home and just lock himself up in his bed room, since Phil is worried abt his friend Indo, he knocked at his room and asked him what's wrong. Indo opened the door and told Phil To come in, Phil went inside and then Indo said "I like Mal. I saw him at the park and decided to follow him, he was talking to Russ and Russ asked Mal if he likes me. He said no and I feel I got rejected... " Indo said, Phil looked shock and said "why don't you confess to him? You might don't know he's lying to ruski? " Phil said while trying to comfort him.

"No Phil, I'll just stop liking g him bc he doesn't like me"-Indo
" no Indo! Don't give up on him! If you like him you must give him a sign that yupouh like him st*pid-! "-Phil
" I ain't st*pid-. And if you say so- ig-"-Indo
"Ok starting tomorrow, you give him sign's! "-Phil
" ok(2x) but if he rlly dies like me I quit ok? "-Indo
" Mhm ok! "-Phil

Sorry I can't continue this rn I'll continue it tomorrow! I feel tired bc- but TBC.