chapter 10

No one's pov:

It's already 7 an in the morning, Indo woked up and mal is still asleep. Indo got up and washed his face and went down stairs. As he walking down stairs he saw thai, Japan and Phil giggling and smirking at Indo. Indo then asked, "oi is something wrong?" "Oh nothing indo~" Japan said with a teasing smile on his face. "Tell me rn or I'm telling papa Asian that you three crash his car" Indo said with a death stare at three at them, "ok fine- Neko saw you and mal kissed" Phil said while crossing her arms, "what?!" Indo said then turned turned to Japan which is going to her room again. Mal was awake, as he's going down stairs he saw Japan rushed to her room. "What's wrong with her-?" Mal said but he just shrugged it off and went down stairs.

As mal went to the kitchen he saw indo leaning against the wall looking annoyed, mall was curious so he went in front of indo and asked "hey, are you ok indo-?" He said, "yeah, yeah, I'm fine" indo said while glaring at Thai, Thai just smirked. Mall saw Thai smirking so he asked to Thai "why are you smirking at?" He asked, "well... Wait! You didn't remember?!" Thai asked while in shock "what do you mean?" Mal asked. "Well.... You and indo..." Thai said while looking at indo nervously but indo signaled her to procide
Thai was shock but she procide "you and I indo kissed-" Thai said mal was shocked then looked at indo with shock, indo just nodded and left.

"Is even that true?!"-mal
" it's super true, jap even have a recording and you even do it first dummy"-Thai
"What?!"-mal
" mal, just accept the truth and we all know you like him"-Thai
"I don't like him! H-he's just a friend!"-mal
" are you sure~?"-thai
"Yes! S-super true!"-mal
" well-being indo just got friend zone again-"-Thai
"What do you mean?"-mal
" he likes you?"-thai
"Yeah no"-mal
" your so dumb- I'll just leave"-Thai

As soon Thai left there's a lot of questions running through mal's head but he snapped out of it when someone called his name, it was Timor. "Hey mal do you know where big bro is?" Timor said, mal shrugged then Timor left to find him, and found him. One Monday all of the Asians are at school even indo and mal, as mal putting his stuff on his locker he saw indo he went up to indo and greated him a hi but indo ignored mal and went to his class, mal was comfuse, but he shrugged it off and went to his class. Week's past indo still ignoring mal, mal got a little upset bc he was getting ignored by indo.

Mal's pov:

Why is indo ignoring me? Is something wrong with me? Somehow this make me upset..... I'm worried about him....
What's wrong with him? I'll just ask jap...... "Hey jap, what's wrong with indo?" I asked, she stayed quite but said "you didn't believe me in what I'm saying! Indo likes you and you keep refusing, so he wants to stop liking you bc you won't believe me!".wait he likes me? No he doesn't..... Right? God why am I soon dumb?! In just left without saying anything..... I just friend zoned him again? But I rlly think he doesn't like me..... But jap said he likes me...... God...! Wait don't say umm liking him?! No! I don't like him! I would never! Ok.... Maybe I do but just a little....... God I need to fix this........

Hi I'm rlly sorry for not updating this story I was busy I hope you understand. Tbc