chapter 9

Indo and Mal turned into each other a broke into an eye contact for 1 in a half minutes and then both of them apologize at the same time, when they realize they both say it at the same time they both laughed. Mal starts to enjoy indo's company. Wait I just wanna tell when the park Indo kissed Mal, Japan and Thai saw them and knew Indo still likes Mal, and then they told everyone that they kissed. Everyone is shipping them but Russ doesn't like what he heard.

Meanwhile with both of them. Indo kept tickling Mal and he can't stop laughing.
"He- hahahahahahah! Indo-! Hahahahahahah stop!"-Mal
" but I like tickling you"-Indo
"But- hahahahahahah I dont- hahahahahahah like getting- hahahahahahah Tickecled!"-Mal
" hahahahahahah too bad bc I'm tickling you!"-Indo
"Hahahahahahahaha! Indo-! S-stop!"-Mal

The other Asia countries are dirty minded so they thought they *:v*. Thai went to their room and saw Indo tickling Mal, " oh I thought you were-" Thai said and left to say the are not having *:v*. After 1 hour of tickling, indo stopped tickling.
"I'ma go shower. You stay here ok?"-indo
" yeah, yeah, ok"-mal
"Don't go to my phone ok?!"-indo
" what's abt it?"-mal
"Just don't open it"-indo
" ok-?"-mal

After indo went to the bathroom and showered mal get to indo's phone but there's a password. He tried random numbers, after the 5th try mal finnaly got to see what is indo hiding. As he was opening all apps except gallery it's normal, now mal went to indo's ✨gallery✨, he saw a lot of pics of him.

      Mal's pov:

Wait... Why is there a lot of my photos in indo's gallery?! I need to get out of his phone before he see me. I closed his phone and pretend I didn't touch it, indo came out all dressed up and got ready to sleep. "Oi go shower now" he said, I just nodded and went to the bathroom and showered. After 16 minutes of showering, I got dressed up and went to the room and saw indo talking to his fan girl... And it kinda makes me..... Jealous? Why would I be jealous? Wait.... Don't say I like him?! No I don't like him! Cut it off mal! You don't like him! Oh sh*t indo noticed me-!

Indo's pov:

I was just talking to some fan girls and then I noticed mal, somehow he seem... Jealous? He just layed down on bed and cover his self with blankets. What's wrong with him? I asked him what's wrong he just went silence. Why is he jealous tho? Is it bc I'm talking to my fan girl? No- he doesn't like me eh- but why is he jealous? Does he secretly likes me? Oh shut up indo! He doesn't like you so don't ever think he will be your bf. But I need to know... But how? He won't answer me? Did I did something wrong? Is it abt the tickle? I'm so comfuse- a lot of questions running through my head- I'll just sleep- I layed down and I feel something is hugging me? I looked back to see mal hugging me-? But I got to admit he does look cute... Wait no! God- I can't move on from him?!

TBC.