I saw Darkness

Falling for voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death.

TELL ME NOW! WHO DO YOU WANT?

SEVERUS

OR

TOM

I can't believe that you're mine

You take away every breath

I can't believe I'm still speechless

I think I found my soulmate

'I saw the future severus.' Albus told him. I saw darkness. 'A deep darkness in her that destroyed us all.'

'No. Not my Lula.' Severus informed him. 'She is good. She is light.'

'Darkness. I saw it. But im afraid i didnt stop it like i planned. Now Tom is on a path of vengeance. He set out to kill those that hurt tallulah and he knows i was behind it.' Albus told him.

'Youre a monster' severus told him.

'I was only trying to save us all.' Albus told him.

'You put Lula under a spell, a curse!' Severus yelled. 'She might never wake. Tell me what you did so i can reverse it!' Severus demanded

'No. She will wake when the time comes. The right time.' Albus told him.

'When is that? Its been five years!' Severus shouted. 'I want her back! Her brother wants her back!'

'When the savior is ready.' Albus told him

'Savior? Lula isnt dangerous.' Severus told him slapping his fists down on the desk.

'Tom is gone. He died that day Tallulah went under. Voldemort needs someone strong enough to fight him.' Albus told him walking around his office his hands clasped in front of him.

'The potter boy?' Severus questioned. Albus nodded. 'Hes a child. Hes dracos age. Barely five. He doesnt know about magic yet.' Severus reminded him. 'If you expect me to sit back and let Lula lie there dying for years and years to come you are wrongly mistaken.'

'The potions master position is still yours severus. If you want it.' Albus told him. 'You could be my eyes and ears with the death eaters.'

'You think i would help you!' Severus yelled incredulously. 'I want to kill you myself!' he declared.

'When she wakes, she will make a choice darkness like her former lover or light. Dont surrounded her with darkness severus. Choose light. Be that light for her when she wakes up.'

'There is no light, there is no happiness. All i can see is darkness without her.'

'Happiness can be found in the darkest of places if only one remembers to turn on a light.'