Seventeen (Frank's POV)

Frank's point of view again :P

Sorry not sorry :*

I took a deep breath and pushed down the door handle. The wooden door opened, making a small bell ring and I stepped into the room.

A tall man with short dark brown and greying hair sat in a padded desk chair. He looked an awful lot like me (no shit sherlock) it was scary. His stubble was badly shaved and he wore a black and grey striped suit, fitted with a dark red and blue speckled tie.

"Dad?" I whispered, not letting go of the metal handle in my hands. He nodded and gestured for me to take a seat in the very comfortable-looking chair in front of his auburn colored wooden desk.

Like a deer in headlights, I slowly let go of the door handle and walked to the chair, making the floor creak. I slumped onto it, trying to avoid any unnecessary farting noises...

"So, Frank..." He started, interlocking his fingers into fists and placing them under his chin and leaning forward. I nodded, crossing my legs and clearing my throat.

"Uh, yes. That's me." I said, trying to act serious.

"Right then, I only have one main thing to ask apart from all the basic little questions." He said, smiling devilishly.

"Before you do, I think I deserve an explanation as to why you left Mum and I, huh? Oh, and, remind me why exactly I'm in jail. If you work in the police department, why would you let them take me, your only son?" I harshly questioned, my eyes narrowing.

Officer Iero stood speechless. I just kept staring into his brown-beige eyes, they're just like mine. Or rather mine look like his, though I had some green from my Mum's ones.

"I-It's a long story." He finally said, grabbing a stack of papers, straightening them, clipping them together and shoving them into a cardboard folder.

"You're my dad. You made me. I think I at least deserve a brief answer, for all you put Mum and I through." I snapped, scooting my chair closer to the desk and crossing my arms onto the table. The officer just looked at me, emotionless. Did he seriously forget how he left my mother torn? How he decided to abandon a few month old baby boy and his mum alone in a small and ruined apartment with nothing while he ran off with some other woman?

"God damn, Dad!" I shouted straightening up, making the chair fall backwards and slam against the floor. The guard almost immediately came to put it back up again. I banged my fist on the table, tears stinging in my eyes.

"Frank..." He tried to speak, his lips trembling. I was too furious to even take into consideration his feelings, he never did to mine, why would I to his?

"See? This is exactly what I mean! You leave for all this time, then suddenly re-emerge when your idiot of a son gets himself locked up!"

"Frank!" He shouted, now taking the upper hand and slamming his hands against the wall, facing it.

I stood there, quiet.

"Your mother." He started, panting.

"What."

"She's gone." He whispered, tears starting to spill slowly before just flooding out, making my father crumble in his chair and sob. He tugged on his suit sleeve as he sniffed, his eyes red and irritated.

Well shit. My mom's dead, my dad's a wreck, I'm in jail and my dog is who-knows-where. Poor Sweet Pea.

"W-Why?" Is all I could bring myself to saying. What else was there to say anyway?

He looked at me, frowning.

"She... Baby... And..." He choked out between heavy breaths and sobs.

"Hospital... I know... Die... Birth?" He continued, it was mostly all mumbling.

"Mum died in childbirth?" I whispered, sitting down. I wasn't sad for the simple reason that I was in shear shock. I had no idea what had just happened and hadn't registered any of it.

My father nodded and grabbed a few tissues out of a Kleenex box.

Holy shit my mom's dead. She's gone. I'll never see her again. Ever.

For some reason no tears fell out my eyes. I guess I was too shocked and way to devastated to even think of crying.

I slowly got up, holding onto the chair to not fall. The guard opened the door for meand I walked out, trembling.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Gerard had been waiting for me outside, that little cutie. I hesitantly shook my head and wrapped my arms around my chest, holding myself together.

Gee quickly got the hint and squeezed me tightly. I buried my head in his neck and started to cry. First a small dribble, then came the waterworks.

"Gee... My mom's dead." I whispered, my voice muffled in tears and the orange fabric covering my mouth. I loudly sniffed and threw my arms around his neck, letting go of everything and literally hanging onto my boyfriend like a sloth on a branch.

Gerard patted my shoulder and kissed my head, that's how short I am.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say. I'm just so sorry. " He said.

"It's not your fault." I answered, wiping my eye roughly.

"C'mon, let's get you back imside." He said. I was shivering as we limped down the hall and into our dark and gloomy cell.

I crashed onto my bed and held my pillow hard against my nose.

I had lost the only reason I wanted to get out of here. Now the idea of running away seemed stupid.

"Frank?" Gerard whispered from his side of the room.

"Yeah?" I said, my voice weak and silent.

"Let's get out of here"