twelve

"What just happened?"

"Was Luka going to kiss me?"

"Why did he leave then?"

"Wait no! I don't want him to kiss me"

"Do I?"

"No! No!"

Adrien shook off those unnecessary thoughts, then Plagg flew out of his pocket and stared at him with a smirk.

"Aww..someone is sad that they didn't get a kissy" he teased and made kissing noises, to which Adrien could only roll his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever..Plagg Claws out!" In a flash, the Cat suit slipped on and he jumped off the roof. He pulled out his baton and used to jump from roof to roof.

If only he was a little careful, he would've noticed the pair of shocked blue eyes.

After settling down on top of the Eiffel Tower, Adrien looked around taking in the view. Then his eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar bluenette walking down the street. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shouldn't she be at the party?"

With this thought, he jumped down and landed infront of her, startling the girl. "Hey Marinette" he greeted her.

"Chat Noir? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was bored and decided to take a patrol, then I saw you" he lied, well not completely.

"Oh.." she sounded then started walking and Adrien followed by her side.

"You seem upset, are you okay?" She sighed and gave him a sad smile, before answering.

"Actually yes I am, it's just I love Adrien and I'm trying to get over him but still try to be friends. But Alya isn't letting me, she says I should not talk to him and that he is not worth my time and is stuck up or whatever, but I know he is not" she paused and let out another sigh.

"It's not his fault that he doesn't love me, but Alya just doesn't get it. Even Nino tried to convince her to forgive Adrien but he won't listen. There is nothing Adrien should apologise for! He is innocent. But nobody listens to me and is trying to pull me away from Adrien, when I don't want that! I wanna be friends with him, he is so kindhearted, she doesn't even let me approach him.." she finished off and Adrien felt relieved that Marinette has nothing against him but also felt bad for her.

"It felt good to pour it out.." She said with a smile, Adrien too returned it.

"It'll be okay Marinette, don't listen to Alya and speak with Adrien without her knowing" Marinette nodded to his words.

"Thanks Chat, now enough about me, is there someone you like?" Adrien's cheeks heated up as he stared at her with wide eyes. "Oh so you do~" she said in a sing song voice.

"What no! I don't!"

"You don't have to lie to me." Adrien let out an exaggerated sigh, before speaking.

"Yes I do, there is someone..but I don't think he feels the same way" he heard Marinette gasp and faced her.

"It's a boy!?"

He let out a nervous chuckle. "Uh..yes" she then started squealing so hard, that Adrien thought she was broken.

"Who is it!? Who is it!? Who is it!?" She kept chanting and Adrien shushed her.

"It's..Captain Bug" she fell onto him dramatically when he said so, luckily Adrien caught her before she could fall.

"I've shipped you both since the beginning! My ship is sailing!" She then started jumping around him singing random words that didn't make sense.

"Marinette I don't think he likes me that way.." he said and she abruptly came to a stop.

"Are you sure?" She asked and Adrien nodded.

"Aw..but maybe we can make him fall in love with you!" She exclaimed. "Okay, meet me tomorrow at my house any time you like! We will plan somethings" she said with her fist raised.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Definitely! See ya' Chat Noir!" She waved and ran, Adrien too waved back and watched her disappear.

Sighing, he pulled out his baton and went back to Le Grand Paris. Let's just hope nothing bad will happen.

****
I decided to show some mercy on Marinette. Also I am so sorry for the small chapter and I can't promise when the next update will be.