Chapter 2

Hey... 👋

before you start reading, will telling you that my English is really bad, so please handle it while reading the book. 🙏😜😜😜

Enjoy reading...

---------------------------------

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment and justice.

REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE :

Chapter two :

Lets start *********

Then Sanskar remove her bridal duppata and thrown it away...

Swara turn her face to other side...
Crying on her fate...
Feeling so disgusting on herself...

Sanskar smirk and hold her jaws n forcefully make her face turn n look at her eyes...

Then Sanskar said " oh come on Swara darling,, y r you crying dear,, i already seen your super sexy body... so no need for these tears...."

Then Sanskar captured her lips... kissing her forcefully and wildly,,

He didn't show any mercy on her...

Chewing her lips,,, she is crying continuously but he didn't even bother to her tears...

Then Sanskar open her blouse dori, remove her blouse from shoulders..

Swara protest lil.. But he stop her,, pin her hands up...

Totally came upon her, that she can't move her body as he whole weight on her...

Then start giving her painful love bites....

She scream loudly as he bites her soft skin... " ahhh,,, please have some mercy,,,, ahhh..... Slowly please..."

Sanskar satisfied smile on his face and he becomes more aroused after listening her screaming...

He removed her blouse completely....
Then he getup n start removing his clothes also,,

She immediately trying to cover herself.. From bedsheet....

But Sanskar snatch the bedsheet n thrown it away... n again hover over her ...,, like a hungry lion ..

Slap her tightly,, finger mark print on her beautiful face...

Sanskar get angry n ripe her bra from her body..

Sanskar tie her hands up with rope...

Sanskar lustly seeing her boobs,,, then he immediately grab her breasts,,, he take right breast his mouth, n sucking her nipples...

And he kneading her left breast with his hands ...

After some time her whole cleavage,, filled with buries.. N teeth marks...

Then he goes down on belly.. N kissing their....

Then Sanskar hands on her skirt and open the dori...

Removed her bridal skirt n thrown it on some where in room...

Sanskar is enjoying her young body...
Her skin is so soft n milky ...

Kissing her milky legs...
He don't want to left single part of body ... he want to left his marks on his whole body...

After satisfying from legs he come up... on her female part...