Chapter 6

Hey guys... 👋

before you start reading, will telling you that my English is really bad, so please handle it while reading the book. 🙏😜😜😜

Enjoy reading...

---------------------------------

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment and justice.

REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE :

Chapter six :

Lets start *********

FLASHBACK :

15 years ago :

Maheswari mansion :

12:00 pm:

Sanskar parents at their room,

Suddenly they hear loud, gun shots echo in his mansion...

They came out,,, Sanskar's father,, shout for help.. " sahil......come here.... !!!"

But they horrified after seeing him, Killing his all mans..

Sahil smile evilly, while coming forward towards them...

Sanskar's father become so angry, he come in front of him, grab his collar " u disgusting man, u back stab me... ill not leave u... "

Sahil😈 " ab tum kuch bhi karne k kabil nahi rahy..." push him away and pointing towards the dead bodies their.

Then sahil, tell his man to tie both of them....

Sanskar father " i trust you so much, but y are you doing this to us...what do you want, ??? Told me directly. "

Sahil laugh loudly 😈" i want your whole empire....i want to become like you... "

Sanskar father look at him 😲" if you tell me, directly ill give you all, but why you did this..."

Sahil " no this not possible,, till then your are alive... "

Sanskar father " ill not give any single penny after what you did to me... if you want u can also kill me... "

Sahil " itni jaldi bhi kia ha... "

After few min later :

His came with his daughters,, he is clutching her hair, and dragging towards them...

Sanskar parents look horrible...

Sahil " this is the property paper, and if you don't sign it.. I'll kill your daughter in front of your eyes... "

Sanskar father " nooo,,, u can't do anything..."

Sahil pointing a gun towards her head.... Their daughter is crying and begging them leave her...

Sanskar parents is so help less, after thinking of a minute .... His sign on papers... and give it to sahil." now leave us, you got, What you want... "

Sahil " thank you so much for this, but I'll not leave you all... picture abhi baki hai.... " he wink at Sanskar father

Then Sahil signal his for something through his eyes... then he sit on chair comfortably... he start watching scene...

His man, who is clutching daughter, he tore her clothes.... She standing all naked... then he slap her hardly she fall on floor... then that man forcing her pure soul infront of her parents eyes...