Chapter 3

Hey guys... 👋

before you start reading, will telling you that my English is really bad, so please handle it while reading the book. 🙏😜😜😜

Enjoy reading...

---------------------------------

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment and justice.

REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE :

Chapter three :

Lets start *********

Mature scene ahead read your own risk***

3:00 pm

Sanskar n swara sleeping eachother embrace...

swara open her eyes,, look so dull.. Her eyes were puffy n her lips were swollen...

Look at her newly devil husband who is sleeping peacefully taking her in his arms...

swara tried to free herself... but she don't have that power left, to remove him..

Sanskar opened his,, feeling some push...

Sanskar said n his eyes is still " try as much you can, but you can't run away from me..."

swara stop moving after seeing him awake...

Sanskar smirk n put his right hand on her cheek n hold painfully " what happened ..... You get scared of me...."

swara said stammeringly while looking nowhere " nahi,,, wo,,, i,, wanna use,,, washroom..... "

Sanskar free her from his grip and didn't said anything...

swara try to sit down she failed poorly due to s*x..

Then she tries again,, then sit after some try.. A painful moan escape from her mouth..

Sanskar didn't react to anything... he stay still like he don't have any Interest...

swara tears falling from eyes due pain...

Then she get up from bed but fall down on floor...

swara " ahhhh...."

Sanskar huffed in anger..get up from bed and move towards swara...

swara scared seeing him coming closer....

Sanskar take her in his arms and move towards washroom... and make her stand up and turn to leave " call me when you're done..."

After some time :

Sanskar heard swara calling him " Sanskar ji...!!!!"

He make her sit on bed...

Then he moves towards cupboard,,

Open the door,, her every single thing which she needs,, is there...

swara is seeing him, why he taking out her clothes..

Sanskar take out pink lose t-shirt with shorts for her,,

then Sanskar open other door... this time swara eyes wide open in shock...

Because of in next section her all undergarments things is available...