Chapter 7

Hey guys... 👋

before you start reading, will telling you that my English is really bad, so please handle it while reading the book. 🙏😜😜😜

Enjoy reading...

---------------------------------

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment and justice.

REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE :

Chapter seven :

Lets start *********

FLASHBACK : (of Sanskar's Revenge)

Swara's parents look at the laptop with horrified expressions...

Their hands are shivering and sweat forming on their forehead...

Tears are rolling down...

In laptop, video is playing,,

Swara is lying unconscious on bed in an unknown room...

Then they heard, unknown man's voice... " Hello, MR.SAHIL, i know you very well but you don't know me,,, but very soon you know me.. and I feel so happy to see you like this, so helpless, so worried about your daughter 😈... anyway, now come to the point, if you want your daughter back, you have to do what i want... but don't worry,u have my some things, so i only want that what is mine.. Nothing else... "

Video end.

------------------------------------

Scene shift to a room,

Swara is see lying unconscious...

Door get open, and one person come in,,, looking at her with a different gaze...

It's Sanskar only...

He come in and sit down on couch placed in front of Swara... he was looking at her...

His pov :

I was planning to do the same with their daughter, what they did to my innocent sister...,, that i planned to rape her in front of theur eyes... i also knew this, that i can't fall down like them.... I was burning in rage to take revenge... like the same way of them... but i can't do that sin...

But still before entering this room,, i prepared my mind, come on, i can do it,,,

After looking at her face,, i was thinking how can i rape a innocent girl,,,

She is looking so beautiful, so innocent.. I can't do it....

But yeah (his mind clicks) i should marry her first then, i can black mail them... and she will be mine always... she had some charm that i like her at first site,,, i am fall in her beauty... "

Sanskar came out.. Order his one female maid to some thing...

Then he come in and see Swara lying under a sheet only in a bra n panty.. He cover her properly, he didn't see her body..

Then he take out his clothes also, his is only in boxer...

He laid beside her taking her in his arms... pretend to be they did something... ( if you guys remember, Sanskar once told to Swara that he already seen her but it all lie)

Morning :

Swara open her eyes,,, look around,,, n realize that thus not her room... then she feel weight on her... she look beside... she was stunned after seeing a naked boy lying on her...