Chapter 12

Hey guys... 👋

before you start reading, will telling you that my English is really bad, so please handle it while reading the book. 🙏😜😜😜

Enjoy reading...

--------------------------------

Revengeful Marriage :

Chapter 12:

Let's start *********

🔥Mature content ahead,, read your own risk....

Morning :

Swara open her eyes after hearing Sanskar voice n he is trying to waking her up... " Swara,,, Swara...come on wake up... we have doctor's appointments today at 10 am... its now already 8:30....."

Swara "yeah...." wake up but she is so sleepy,, and her head is spinning also, its pregnancy side effects....

Swara about to get but she feels Dizziness, she immediately sit on bed again... " Sanskar, i can't,, i can't go today,, my head is spinning... "

Sanskar came to her while taking her clothes... " Swara we are going for your checkup only..." saying this he pick her up,, moves towards the washroom.

Swara widen her eyes 👀.. " Sanskar what are you doing... put me down... "

Sanskar seriously replied to her " nothing, just helping my wife..."

Sanskar made her sit on vanity counter and goes back to the room to take her clothes... n come...

Pick up Swara, and make her stand on shower area... and starts removing her clothes...

Swara doesn't say anything n she doesn't want to do something like that which is harmful to her and doesn't want to make him angry...

She is standing totally naked in front of him.. He is helping her to applying shower jell...

Swara forget everything when his cold hands touch on her warm body she feel shiver run down in her body...

Pregnancy hormones is also make her situation more difficult...

Sanskar is engross in his work.... He came in senses when Swara immediately hug him tightly... when she become out of control...

Swara breathing heavily....

Swara mummers in his ears " Sanskar i miss you so much, i miss your touch so much,, please Sanskar love me.... I am craving for you.... I need you..." her tone become husky.

Sanskar become stun, he didn't excepting from her,,, past memories comes in his mind that how he force her.... " Swara just stop it,,, i am not going to that,, you are pregnant... "

Swara look at him in desirable eyes" Sanskar please,,,, just love me,,, i am not saying to do s*x,,, i just wanna feel you skin to skin.... "

Sanskar" stop it..... Stay away...i am going out,, you wear your clothes for own n come out... " he was about to leave...

But stop with sudden pull....

Swara pull him,,, on the shower 🚿... and hug him tightly..... That he can't go away...

When she feel he is not going to do what she want then,,,,

Swara start kissing his neck sensually .....

Swara's pregnancy hormone on the peak, she become wild....

Water 💦 falling down on both of them, Swara sucking all water drops from his neck....

Sanskar become numb at his place,, he don't know how he react.... He didn't ever think that Swara do something like that....

But after some time he is enjoying her sweet torture... He don't know when his body start reacting on her touch...