Chapter 4

Hey guys... 👋

before you start reading, will telling you that my English is really bad, so please handle it while reading the book. 🙏😜😜😜

Enjoy reading...

---------------------------------

Warning:

Read at your own Risk.... this story very mature,,,, it may hurt your feelings but don't forget that it's just a fiction story.

No one is here to support forced marital sex...

Skip the story if you can't handle this and yes in the end of this story everyone get the punishment and justice.

REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE :

Chapter four :

Lets start *********

Mature scene ahead read your own risk***

3 months later :

3 months passed away to Swasan marriage...

In these three months, Sanskar every night force Swara to romance with him.. But lil thing is changed in these months that, Sanskar is not behave like beast with,,

he may force her but in these months he became gentle..,, on her periods days he behaving furiously... because he becoming ADDICTED to her, her body, her presence, her closeness...

He may not show but he care for her secretly...

He also don't know that he is changing....

He also forced her to cook food for him...,,, he really like her hand made dishes...

Swara didn't say anything to him,, but she start to accepting him as her husband,,, as she Bind with him,, so she can't run away from this life...

She is learning cooking also she feeling good for cooking new new dishes every day...

she was happy when he gone to office..., She is happily passing time in Sanskar 's lavish mansion...

-------------------------------------

At late night :

Sanskar didn't came back from office...

So, Swara is sleeping peacefully,, she happy that devil is not came till now...

she though at least she sleep peacefully without any pain of his force romance but she don't know this is not possible....

The room door is open with huge sound... she wake up and sit down with a jerk...

Then see the devil is standing in front of her with his eyes is red blood shot...

Swara sense that he is drunk....

She sit on bed of being scared of him,,, she hug her knees...

Cover herself with a comforter ...

Sweat appeared on her forehead..,

Sanskar smirk after seeing her condition... he come in n lock the door...

Without wasting the time,,, he moved on bed,, snatch the comforter.. Then thrown it away on floor...

Swara tears falling from eyes,, now she know that no one is save her from this monster... she again going to rape by her husband...

Sanskar make her lye on bed forcely...

She is crying continuously... telling him stop ... " please,,, u are drunk, plz not today ,,, its still paining...."

Sanskar didn't listen her pleading...