Chapter 14

Hey guys...
here is the another chappy... Hope you like it...

Thanks for your appreciation.. And Views...

----------------------------------

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...
N don't forget to do votes..

Enjoy reading...

Ignore my worst English mistakes...

-----------------------------------

Revengeful Marriage :

Chapter 14 last :

Let's start *********

Two months later :

swara's 3rd month :

At midnight :

Sanskar is in deep slumber... but other side,, swara eyes is wide open..

Turning her side continuously but sleep far away from her eyes....

Then look at her husband,,, who is sleeping peacefully " huhh,,, how innocently he is sleeping,,, mujhe pregnant kar k kitni peacefully so raha hai... arrogant kahin ka.." to herself...

swara look at him " wese,,, my hubby is so handsome,,,, and yeah,,, cute also but when he is sleeping... (then keep her on tummy) baby your dad is so handsome, you are just same like him handsome han..... "

--------------------------------------------

swara's 4th month :

swara is standing infront of the mirror,,, she was only in bra and lose pant.

Happily Look at her lil swollen tummy....

Then only,, Sanskar came...

His eyes fell on her wife... he glup, looking at her like that after so many months....

swara is also stunned,,, she is also looking at him.. Because she is not excepting him to come home early...

Here,,, Sanskar doesn't know,,, his feet automatically move towards his wife....

Sanskar come and hug her, from back..

swara realised her breath.. When he take her in his embrace... she is missing his touch so much... she is craving for him, his love... his embrace....

but still she is not forgetting that he is aborting her baby....

Sanskar inhaled her rose fragrance,,, its has been a very long time since he take her in his embrace...

He feel so satisfied... then he kiss her shoulder...

swara closed her eyes in pleasure n moan escape from her mouth " Sanskar...."

Sanskar n swara forget everything...

Sanskar look at her swelled tummy " wese wify,,, my baby girls, makes you so chubby.... Nowadays you are looking so beautiful...."

swara look at him on angry pout " no its my boys...."

Sanskar " no,, its girls.... I want cute just girls same like you.... " and kiss her nose tip...

swara blushing after sensing his gaze on her face....

Then he Sanskar her cheeks...

Sanskar pick her up,, and make her lye down on bed... after seeing her getting lil tired..

Sanskar about to go... but swara hold his hand " Sanskar,,, please don't go,, i need you...i am craving for you.... "

Sanskar eyes become so teary,, he immediately sit beside her and kiss her forehead lovingly " swara,, please don't embarrass me more,,, m not deserve your love.. I am so bad... just hate.. I only deserve your hate..."