NIGHTMARE

The sun shines on Ransom's room, especially on your face. Ransom wakes up slowly and looks at you with a smile. He strokes your back with his finger which makes you smile.

"Good morning, angel..." He kisses your shoulder.

"Good morning Ransom..." You mumble before turning around and seeing his beautiful face. He hugs you and strokes your hair. He kisses your head.

"Breakfast in bed?" he whispers before kissing your head again.

You nod and stay pressed against his chest.

"Stay with me, please..." you mumble.

"I'm here Ali, I'll just make breakfast..." He kisses you. "I'll be right back..." He gets up and puts his boxers back on before going to make breakfast.

You sit on the edge of the bed with the sheet over your naked body. You put your hand on your forehead. You walk around the room and stand in front of the window, enjoying the beautiful view of the garden until your phone rings. Masked call. Weird.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ali, did you miss me? You look great with that sheet over your body..."

You stand there in awe, not believing your ears. You can't believe he found you, you search every corner of the yard.

"How did you get my number?!" You start to get angry.

"I found it in the files before I ran away... You know you're sexy like that..." in a seductive tone.

"Bullshit!"

"You always turn me on so much, I wonder what your dear Ransom thought of it..."

"Don't you dare say his name, don't you ever call me again, got it?!"

"See you soon, Alison..."

"Fuck you!!!" You hang up and throw your phone on the bed. You rub your hand over your forehead.

"Ali? Are you okay?" he sets the tray on the bed and walks over to you.

Oh fuck, I hope he didn't hear me...

"Oh yeah, I'm fine..." you turn around. «Wow, I'm starving..."

You sit down and start eating. "Hmm too good..."

He smiles but is very worried about you. He sits down and takes your hand.

"Ali, tell me what's wrong..."

"Nothing, everything is fine..." You don't look at him, you are focused on breakfast. He sits down in front of you and takes your face.

"Ali... I can see that something is wrong... Talk to me..." He strokes your cheek.

You burst into tears, sobbing. He takes you in his arms and caresses your back.

"Hey, Ali..."

"I'm sorry..." you mumble against his chest.

You get up, he wipes away your tears.

"Did someone hurt you? Tell me who it is..."

"It's my ex... He's been following me since I left. He knows I'm with you."

"That bastard! And have you talked to my brother about this?"

"No, I already have an open case... My lawyer warned me he was around when I first came to Boston. And now he's not going to let go of me, I'm scared, Ransom..."

"Hey, I'm here..." He puts his hands on your face and kisses you. "If he ever bothers you, my brother and I will be there, whatever it takes... Okay?" He smiles at you.