WEDDING DAY

The wedding preparations are finally ready. You have bought your wedding dress, you have prepared the party room, your bachelorette and bachelor parties have been done and tomorrow is the big day. You are in your 4th month of pregnancy. Your belly is slowly revealing itself. Ransom is very close to you, he doesn't let you go anymore. 
"I can't believe that tomorrow will be the best day of our lives..." You giggle. 
"Yes..." He has his hands on your stomach and kisses your neck. 
You turn to look at him. "What's wrong?" You place your hands on his cheeks. 
"I don't want to leave you alone in the morning..." He sighs and lowers his head. 
"Hey... It's okay, it'll just be the morning... I'll be getting ready for the wedding, plus you can't see the dress it's bad luck. Don't worry, I'll be fine..." You kiss her gently. 
He carries you. "Hey what are you doing?" You giggle.
"I'm taking you to our little piece of heaven..." He takes you into the bedroom and lays you on the bed. "I'll get you some clothes and something to drink." He leaves for the bathroom. Your phone starts ringing. 
How is the bride-to-be and mother-to-be? 
Fine but Ransom is very stressed...
Oh, don't worry... It's just a little while to pass... He loves you and is just looking out for you since what happened with Ricky. 
I know, I know, I know. Now I'm freaking out...
Hey, don't freak out. It's not good for you and the baby. Don't worry, it'll be fine, I'll come in the morning... 
Just get some rest okay? I love you... x
I love you too x
Ransom comes back with clothes and something to drink. "Here you go, ...."
"Thanks..." You change your clothes and lay down on the bed.
He lies down next to you and puts his arm around you. 
"Good night sweetheart." He kisses you.
"Good night my love." You fall asleep peacefully.
………………
"Okay, let me help you zip up the dress." Stella begins to zip up your dress.
You try to bite your nails. "Hey Ali, don't bite your nails, everything is going to be fine.... You're getting married and it's one of the most beautiful in life like what you're carrying in your belly... and don't cry or you'll ruin your makeup..." You both giggle, you turn around and hug her. "Thank you..." You mumble. 
"Come on, let's keep going or we'll be late..." 
There is a knock on the door. "Hello bride-to-be..." 
"Meg!" You giggle and take her hands. 
"How are you feeling?" 
"Fine, a little stressed but I'll be fine..." 
"Come on, I'll help you... You look beautiful like this..." 
"Thanks Meg." 
................
Everyone settles in and gets ready to welcome the bride. Ransom is already positioned and can't wait to see you in your dress. You are inside, trying to take a deep breath, playing with your necklace. 
"Come on, ready?" Stella joins you. 
"I don't know..." You can't breathe. 
"Hey, hey... It's going to be okay. Look at me..." She takes your hands. "You're going to be fine, you're beautiful, Ransom can't wait to see you, and you're going to be a fulfilled wife." You nod and smile.
"Come on, I'll see you in two minutes." She starts to leave. 
"Wait... Your flower is falling..." You reposition her flower that is in her hair. "Go on, run..." You giggle. 
Stella joins the others and Ransom asks her if she is okay, she nods.
The song starts up, everyone stands up. You look up and start walking down the aisle towards Ransom. 
Ransom smiles as he sees you walking towards him. You try not to cry, you stand next to him. 
"You look beautiful..." He whispers in your ear. 
"Thank you..." 
The priest gives his speech, it's time to exchange vows and give the rings. You put the ring on Ransom's finger and he does the same for you. 
"Ransom Hugh Drysdale, do you take Alison Rose Clark here to be your wife?"
"I do." He smiles at you.
"Alison Rose Clark, do you take Ransom Hugh Drysdale here to be your husband? " 
"I do." You smile at him.
"In the name of the law, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. " 
Without waiting, Ransom places his hands on your cheeks and kisses you tenderly. Everyone applauds you.
The evening is just beginning. Obviously, you can't consume alcohol but you can have fun with those you love. You look at them and smile.
"Congratulations are in order Alison..." Harlan steps up beside me. 
"Thank you so much, Harlan..."
"Boy or girl?" 
"Oh, I don't know yet... To tell you the truth I can't wait to find out..." You chuckle.
"As long as it makes you both happy, that's the main thing..." 
"Yes..."
It's time to dance with Ransom, you are cheered by everyone. The most romantic moment you have had with Ransom has come true and is not about to end. Everyone joins you on the dance floor. The party has just begun. 
Stella dances with you, and you all have fun. 
Harlan looks at you and Ransom happy and fulfilled. It's time to take pictures, everyone makes faces and you ask the photographer to take them to put in your album. 
Ransom takes you in his arms and takes you a little further. 
"Where are you taking me?" You laugh. 
"Away from the crowd..." He laughs and smiles.
He puts you down and takes your hands. "Are you okay?" 
"Yeah, a little tired but I'm fine..." You chuckle. 
He kisses you tenderly. "If you want, we can go to sleep, and then we can enjoy our honeymoon at home, how about that?" 
"I agree..." You smile at him and he kisses you.
"Let's go say goodbye to everyone." 
"Okay..." 
You join the others to say goodbye. It was a great night, you both go home and have a great night together.
"This was the best wedding I've ever had with you..." You have your head resting on Ransom's chest.
"Was it?" 
"Yes and I'm happy to be your wife." He kisses your head. "Oh..." 
"What? What?" 
"The baby kicked." You giggle, take his hand and place it on your stomach. The baby kicks again.
"Wow..." He smiles and giggles. You giggle and shed a tear, which he immediately wipes away and places his hand on your cheek. "I love you..." 
"I love you too Ali..." You kiss and get into bed. 
________________
Notes from Alicia:
Hey everyone, i reached 1.0K. It's amazing, thank you so much everyone it's means a lot.
We're almost at the end...
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment 💕