MY LOVE

Christmas is coming soon, you can't wait to celebrate with Andy, Ransom and Stella. 
Stella has been on several dates with Andy, and now they are together and happy. He stays with her when she is sick. They are real lovebirds, you and Stella have decided to sell the apartment. You bought the tree for Christmas. 
"Why did you want to buy a tree Ali?" Ransom sighs and shakes his head. 
"I think it's interesting to celebrate Christmas, don't you?" 
"Yes, but I don't like decorating the tree..."
"I wonder what you like bro..." Andy giggles and puts an ornament on the tree with Stella. 
He imitates his brother and you tap him on the shoulder. 
"Ow!" You laugh. He hugs you. 
"There you go! Isn't he beautiful?" You all stand back and admire the tree. "This is going to be the best Christmas the four of us will ever have." Ransom puts his hand on your waist and kisses you. 
.................
A few hours later, Andy and Stella have returned home, leaving you both in love. 
"You know you're pretty like that..." He places his hands on your stomach and rests his head on your shoulder. 
You giggle and place your hands on his. 
"I love you Ranny" you turn your head towards him. 
"I love you too Ali..." He kisses you. "Wait, I have a little present for you..." He goes to get his present and gives it to you. "Here you go, my dear..." 
"Oh, but you shouldn't have..." You kiss him. You open the little box and you see a ring. "Oh my God Ranny..." you start to cry. He gets down on one knee and takes your hand "Will you marry me, Ali?" 
"Yes... Yes Ransom I will marry you!" He stands up, takes you in his arms, and spins you around. You kiss. He puts the ring on your finger and wraps his arms around you. 
"You'll see, it will be the most beautiful wedding..." He smiles and places his hands on your cheeks. You don't answer, you shed a tear. "Hey, don't cry..." 
"It's the hormones..." You giggle and kiss him.
He picks you up, takes you into the bedroom, and lays you on the bed. He kisses your neck, and takes off your clothes. He takes off his clothes, kisses your stomach, your thighs. He gets inside you. "Tell me if I hurt you, okay?" You nod. You let out a little moan. His movements are slow and intense, you place your hands on his back.
"Ranny, I..." 
"Come for me, angel..." He whispers.
He speeds up his movements, you grab his back. "Oh my God..." 
You both cum, and you both catch your breath. He rests his head on your chest, you caress his back. "I'm sorry..." 
"Hey, you didn't hurt me... I'm fine, we're fine..." You kiss his hair and stroke it. He kisses you tenderly, puts his hand on your stomach and strokes it, you fall asleep peacefully. 
................
You are at the store to find gifts.
"What does your brother like?" You look at the potential gifts for Andy.
"Oh this! he likes this!!!" He shows him an old pirate. You laugh. "Oh no you're bad.." 
"No, I'm just kidding, he loves vinyl and clothes." 
"Oh look, for Stella! She loves this cardigan. It's so beautiful!" 
"I can see you in this..." He shows her two beautiful knitted sweaters. "One for you and one for the baby..." He puts it on her. 
"Aww Ranny..." You kiss him.
You both go inside and wrap the gifts, placing them under the tree. 
The time has come to celebrate Christmas. Everyone has dressed up for the occasion. Ransom is dressed comfortably, you have decided to wear a turtleneck and black pants, and comfortable socks.
"You look great like this..." You cross your arms and lean against the wall.
"And you look great..." He looks at you in the mirror and turns to look at you. 
He approaches you and kisses you. There is a knock on the door, you go to open it. Andy and Stella hug you and pass the gifts to Ransom. 
The evening goes very well, you have a lot of fun. Ransom comes in as Santa, you all laugh and you hug him. You take a picture with your costumes. Small moment of fun, you begin to unwrap the gifts, everyone is delighted. 
"Merry Christmas everyone!" You walk up to them and give them each a gift. 
Stella and Andy open the gift, an invitation to your wedding. 
"Oh my god, Ali! He proposed to you???" You nod and smile. She comes over to you and hugs you. Andy hugs his brother. 
"When will that be?" She smiles.
"In three months... and I want you to be my maid of honor..." 
"Aww Ali... I'm very happy to accept..." You both hug each other, you burst into tears. 
After a great evening, you went to bed. You put your head on Ransom's chest and he strokes your hair.
"I'm so happy to be with you..." 
"Me too."
You sigh. "What's wrong?" He frowns. 
"Nothing, I'm just a little tired is all..." 
"Ali..." He gets up and sits on the bed. "Tell me what's wrong with you, you worry me..." 
"I'm just happy to be with you and carrying this child, that's all..." You giggle.
"Okay..." He tucks your hair back behind your ears and kisses you on the head. "We should get some sleep..." 
You nod and start to fall asleep. 
"Good night my love..." He puts his hand on your belly and kisses your belly "Good night little one...." 
_________________________
Notes from Alicia:
Hey everyone, sorry for this little part but don't worry the 2 last part will be long. Enjoy this lovely moment.
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment 💕