THE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY

The sun shines in Ransom's room. The birds are singing and today is a special day because it is your birthday. You wake up slowly, you turn around to say hello to Ransom but nobody is there. You find a paper instead. 
Hello my angel, did you sleep well? I made you breakfast, it's waiting for you downstairs. Take some strength because this day will be magical for you... 
Happy birthday my love...
See you tonight...
Ranny.
Aww, he thought of it… I love him so much... 
You kiss the paper before you take a bath. 
Wow, he's already got it all set up...
You're impressed with the decorating he did. Scented candles, a bubble bath. What better way to make your day? 
After this little moment of relaxation, you go down to have your breakfast.
You get a lot of notifications from your colleagues, some of your high school friends, and a message from your ex.
Happy birthday, baby. Have a great day with this little surprise package. 
“You can still dream Ricky!” You go get the package and throw it in the trash.
................
You arrive at work and no one is there.
That's strange... 
You walk to your office. You open the door.
“SURPRISE!!!”
“Oh my god…” You put your hands over your mouth. “Thank you so much!!” You place your hands on your chest. 
"Hey, Ali..." Andy kisses you on the cheek. He offers you a bouquet of roses. "Happy Birthday..." 
“Aww, you shouldn’t have…” You smell the roses. “They smell so good… Thank you” You hug him. 
“Well, thank you to all of you! I really appreciate that…” 
“Alright, guys! Let’s go back to work!” He claps his hands and rubs them. Everyone leaves your office except Andy. He closes the door. “My god, Andy thank you so much for this surprise! It’s amazing…” 
“Are you going to open your gifts?” He raises his eyebrows and smiles. 
“Oh yeah, sure!!” You go to the gifts and pick one. 
“Oh no, pick this one at the end…” 
“Oh okay…” You put back the gift and pick another one. You open all the gifts except the last one. 
“To my favorite co-worker and the best woman in the world, happy birthday!” You smile at Andy. You unpack the gift and open the box. “Oh my god, Andy! It’s beautiful…” A necklace with a heart. “Thank you…” You kiss him on the cheek. He looks at you before kissing you gently and putting his hands on your cheeks. 
“Andy…” You mutter.
“I’m sorry…” He pulls back but you kiss him before he can say something. He puts his hands on your waist and you put your arms around his neck. You let out a little groan, undoing his tie a little. "Alison, we're not alone..." 
You stop and put your hands on his chest. "Sorry..."
He places a hand on your cheek. "Maybe we can do this afternoon after everyone's gone?" He raises his eyebrows. 
"Okay..." You smile and he kisses you. 
“Have a beautiful day…” 
“Thank you.” He leaves your office. You’re biting your lip. 
Oh my god, what am I doing?!
…………….
The morning passed extremely quickly. You finish a file and put it on the side of your desk to give it to me later. There is a knock on your door.
"Come in!" 
"Hey!"
"Oh hey Andy..." You smile. He moves closer to you and kisses you. "Everyone's gone..." He kisses you on the neck. "We're safe, no one will be able to bother us." You undo his tie and take off his jacket, he unbuttons your shirt. Everything happens extremely fast. You pass your legs around his hips. He puts you down on the sofa. He takes off his boxers and he takes off your panties. He enters you. You let out a moan. "Are you okay?" He makes sure you're okay. "Yes, don't worry." His movements are intense, he kisses you fiercely. You grab his hair which makes him moan. He speeds up his movements. "Andy, I'll-" 
"Me too..."
You cum and so does he. You both catch your breath. "That was..." He tries to breathe.
"Amazing..." You catch your breath. He strokes your shoulder.  
"Alison, I..." 
"Yes?" 
"I love you..."
Oh no, what's happening to me?! I'm falling in love with Andy, but I also love Ransom. I don't want to break both of their hearts... 
"I love you too..." 
Oh no... I have feelings for him too, oh...
"I'm going home... "You get up and get dressed. 
"Oh okay..." He sighs.
"Oh, Andy..." You kiss him. "I'll see you later, okay?" 
"Okay." 
"See you tomorrow..." 
"See you tomorrow." He smiles. 
You get off work and take a cab to Ransom's house, heading home. 
"Ransom? Are you there?" You check every corner of the house. No one's home. You go back into the living room. 
Oh? another envelope... 
Get some rest before your big night out... The pool is yours... 
You smile and go put on your bikini. You come back and dive into the pool. You have fun and relax on the lounge chair. The afternoon passes extremely quickly and you leave to get ready for this evening... You put on the beautiful white silk dress and the beautiful shoes. You put on the beautiful white silk dress and the beautiful shoes, put on a little make-up and do your hair. You sigh in front of the mirror. You were hoping that Stella would be there with you. You still haven't heard from her. You hope she's okay. You hear a horn. You rush to the kitchen window. You see Ransom in a beautiful velvet suit. You step outside and he is transfixed. "Wow, Ali... you look great..." 
"Thanks..." You kiss him. 
"Are you ready?" 
"Hold on, I'll get my purse." You rush to get your bag and lock the door. 
"It's okay, we can go..." You smile at her. 
He opens his car door for you. "After you..." 
"Thank you very much sir..." You chuckle. 
He closes the door behind you. He gets into the car. "Where are we going?" 
"That's a secret..." 
You drive for 30 minutes. She doesn't recognize the place. "Okay, we're here..." 
He gets out and pulls you out of his car. "Okay, close your eyes." He sees you panic and puts his hands on your shoulders. "I'll guide you, don't worry..." He whispers in your ear. "Close your eyes..." You do as he says. He guides you inside the secret place. "Open your eyes..." 
"Oh my God..." You put your hands over your mouth.
"SURPRISE!!!" 
"Oh Ransom, I..." You turn around.
"Happy birthday my angel..." He smiles at you.
"Thank you so much..." You hug him.
You greet all your friends from college. And you see Andy. You hug him. "Happy birthday..." 
"Thank you very much..." 
You look around but no Stella. You sigh. Ransom comes up beside you and places a hand on your waist. "Hey, I'm sure Stella doesn't want to see you sad on your birthday... She wants you to enjoy it and drink alcohol." 
You giggle. "Come on, let's enjoy this night..." He kisses you on the cheek. 
The night is far from over for you. Everyone is having fun, you're having fun even though you miss Stella so much. Everything is going extremely well as Ransom had planned. He sees you smile. Andy approaches him.
"She looks beautiful in that dress..." 
"Yes, she does." 
"How's Stella?"
"Still in a coma... The doctor told me she can wake up tomorrow as well as in a week." 
"Oh, poor Alison..." 
"Yeah... She deserves to be loved..." They both look at her.
"Yeah, she deserves it..."
For you, this is the best birthday you've ever had even if you miss your best friend but you have Andy and Ransom to cheer you up. 
________________
Notes from Alicia:
Oh my god, 600 views ?? Thank you so much!! It means so much for me... ❤
Enjoy your reading and don't forget to vote and leave a comment 🥰