SEASON 2!

(Hey guys this is like a part two of the story but a time skip. So u guys are at home now. Ur not in outer banks and there's only a few weeks till summer is over)

Jaden: so what are we gonna do now?
*Jaden said while sitting down by the couch*

Y/n: do any of u wanna make some pizza?

Jayla: YES!

Javon: I'll set up the live
*we all went behind the kitchen counter and started the live. We explained what we were doing and got all our ingredients out*

Javon: so now we're mixing the flour!
*Jaden turned around and put a bit of flower on my nose*

Y/n: HEY!
*I smacked some flour on Jadens hair and it was all over his fluffy hair*

Jaden: RLY! My hair!
*Jaden laughed and both of us went upstairs to his bathroom to clean up. U pulled ur fingers through his fluffy hair and washed his hair with water and shampoo*

Jaden: ur turn lemme clean ur nose

Y/n: no it's alright I'll just wipe it

Jaden: no rly! Here!
*Jaden grabbed a tissue and wet. He rubbed it against my nose. He pulled his face closer to mine and placed his hand on my right cheek. He pulled me closer and kissed me. Stopping then kissing me again but harder and sloppier, he led the kissed down to my jaw, then down to my neck then down to my collarbone. He placed his hand lower. And brought it to my waist, lifting my shirt up. He placed his hand on my skin and continued kissing me* (he didn't touch anything Ik there just 15. So that would be weird but I'm kinda running out of ideas sooo idk 😝)

Jaden: let's get back downstairs..there gonna think something happened.

Y/n: oh, ya

•••

*we both walked downstairs and Helped finish the pizza we all sat down at the dinner table and finished eating it*

Javon: this pizza was rly good!

Y/n: it was!

Jaden: let's go watch something
*everyone sat down at the couch and we put on a movie. I rested my head on Jadens chest and I was playing with the strings on his sweatpants. he was playing with my hair when he bent his head down and kissed me*

Javon: ewww get a room

Jayla: Javon!
*Jayla smacked Javons arm*

Jaden: ur right see ya guys tmrw
*Jaden grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs to his room. He changed into his boxers and I changed into his Pyjama shorts. He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep while watching a show*

(I HAVE EXAMS SO I CANT RLY WRITE ALOT)