Silver

((Got this idea from a tumblr thing. Also picture short hair Ian and Anthony cause that's what I thought of.))

"Ian? Why you so mad at me? Give me a kiss and let's make up!" Anthony said. Ian shook his head.

"I don't think you'll want that..." Ian said with his arms crossed.

"I do! I love you!" Anthony said. Ian grinned. "What?!" Anthony yelled. Ian stuck out his tongue showing off a sliver tongue ring. Anthony would have been ok with it if it didn't kill him! Anthony stared at Ian angrily.

"That's not cool Ian! Don't you know vampires can get killed by silver!?" Anthony hissed. He felt his fangs poke at his tongue. Ian nodded. Anthony took a deep breath. He knew that yelling at Ian would only influence him more. Also Ian didn't like it much. He exhaled. They stared at each other for a period of time.

"Ian. This isn't fair." He said.

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you were an asshole." Ian mumbled.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW YOU WERE GONNA BE A CRAZY PERSON AND GET PIERCINGS THAT COULD KILL ME!" Anthony yelled. Ian rolled his eyes. "Ian for the thousandth time! I don't love Kalel I love you!" He said harshly.

This whole fight started when Kalel was being way too "friendly" with Anthony and completely excluded Ian from the group. Of course Ian didn't say anything because all of Anthony's friends are vampires and would kill him in a second if he even talked back to one of them. So he just walked behind Kalel and Anthony since the sidewalk was only so big. I wish he could push Kalel out of the way and walk next to his boyfriend. But he didn't want to hear Anthony go on about the struggle of becoming a vampire. He already remembered the last speech.

"Ian, I know you want to be a vampire and you feel like you don't fit in with me and my friends. I will admit you're different but I don't care about that. Besides you should really live your human life awhile longer. At least till your 18 like I was. Just a few more years. I'll protect you till then. Besides, I like you when you're human."

Of course Ian complained about how he was weak and he wanted to be as strong as Anthony (he kept the fact he also wanted to kick Kalel's ass to himself).

"I'm sorry. I'll pay more attention to you. I'd rather stay home with you then go out with them. Now come on, take off the silver and let go cuddle and watch a movie." Anthony said. For the first time in the whole conversation Ian smiled with happiness. He took out the piercing and put away (just in case he needed to use it again). Anthony smiled at him and walked downstairs with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kik: proxygirl

Instagram: hornets_masky

Comment requests.