Cute Little Assistant

Ian is Anthony's new assistant that has a huge crush on his boss. But he doesn't want to say anything cause he's scared he'll get fired.

"Thank you Ian." Anthony said, with that crooked smile on his face.

"Your welcome, Mr. Padilla." Ian said. Anthony let out a sigh while shaking his head. He stood next to Ian which made Ian feel small.

"How many time must I tell you, call me Anthony." He said. Ian nodded.

"I'm sorry Mr. P- Anthony." Ian said.

"Good boy." Anthony praised which caused a chill to go through Ian. Enough Ian, he's your boss. That's all he'll ever be, no matter how bad you want him. Ian thought. Ian walked out of the office and back to the front desk he worked at. Anthony was a record dealer and he made deal with celebrities an wanna-bes. Ian jumped as hands slammed down on my desk. He looked up and saw a guy with douchey smile on his face and a pair of shades.

"Can I help you?" Ian asked. The man snickered.

"Hey baby I'm here see this Padilla chump. So what someone as hot as you doing working here?" The man asked trying to cool. Anthony placed a hand on his shoulder pulling him away from Ian's desk.

"I'm Anthony Padilla and so far, your not doing so good at this interview." Anthony said. The man looked shocked.

"Well, I'm William, sir." He chocked out. Anthony smiled.

"Don't flirt with him every again." Anthony said, sternly. He shoved William towards his office. Ian was surprised Anthony had been so defensive when William was flirting with him. After William left (angrily cause he was a 'talentless asshole' according to what Anthony said), Ian decided to talked to Anthony. Ian softly knocked on the door.

"Come in." Anthony said. Ian walked into the office to find Anthony cleaning up some broken mug.

"What happened?" Ian asked.

"William." Anthony said. Ian sighed.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Ian said, shutting the door. Anthony huffed.

"Alright have a seat." Anthony said, patting the edge of the desk that was in front of him. Ian walked over and leaned against the desk.

"Um, why did you get all protective when William was flirting with me?" Ian asked.

"I just..... could tell you didn't like that and...... I didn't like it honestly." Anthony said. Ian blushed.

"Really?" Ian asked. Anthony stood up and kissed the boy. It was a bit strange at first but them melted into it. Anthony lifted Ian up on to the desk. Ian wrapped his arms around Anthony's neck. Anthony pulled away a bit.

"Yes." He whispered on Ian's lips. They were ready to continue but there was a knock on the door. Ian hoped off the desk and answered the door. It was a girl.

"Can I talk to Anthony?" Ian nodded and let her in. Anthony winked at him as he left the room. Ian sat happily at his desk, a smile spread upon his face.