Drink?

Ian was at a loud gay club with some friends which he hated. Little did he knew he becomes the prey of a man named Anthony.

Ian walked outside of the booming club with a minor headache. He hated how his friend could mange to get him to do stuff him hated. Ian leaned against the wall outside. He groaned. He wanted to be home in his bed, fast asleep. He sighed making his way back into the club. He felt a hand grip his waist.

"Hello." A voice said into his ear. He turned and saw a taller fellow.

"Hello?" Ian said.

"I'm Anthony. What's your name?" He asked.

"Ian." He said.

"Drink?" Anthony offered. Ian nodded slowly. Anthony walked over to the bar. Ian started to think that he should walk away or just leave. He didn't trust Anthony that much. Anthony came back and handed him a glass cup.

"Thanks." Ian mumbled. Anthony watched him with a smirk while he took a sip. Ian swallowed the drink. Ian coughed. He saw a bit of a blurry and took a clumsy step. "W-w-what is this?" Ian asked. Ian dropped the glass which made it break into pieces. No one seemed to notice. He stumbled onto Anthony chest.

"That's it baby." Anthony said, rubbing his back. Everything went black.

****End of Part 1*****

MWHAHA CLIFF HANGER