Bakery

Ian's P.O.V

"Hurry up!" The main baker, Anthony, yelled out the door. I walked out of the delivery car. I worked as a delivery boy at a local bakery. I wish Anthony didn't yell at me so much. I tried my hardest but he takes his job very seriously. Which I found cute. Anthony handed me a box that held a birthday cake. "You got the address?" He asked. I nodded and hurried to the car. I set the cake on the passenger seat. After a few minutes of driver, I got to stoplight. I had to quickly slam the breaks because I wasn't really paying that much attention.

SPLAT!

The cake had landed on the floor of the car. Oh god! Anthony probably worked so hard on this cake! My hand trembled as I reached down and grabbed my cell phone. I had to call Anthony and tell him what happened.

"Hello?" Anthony said.

"Hi Anthony. It's Ian. We have a p-p-problem." I mumbled. I heard an angry sigh on the other line.

"What did you do?" He boomed.

"I had to slam the breaks and-"

"Get back to the bakery!" He yelled.

I made a quick u-turn and parked in the back of the bakery. There stood Anthony, an angry look on his face. I stepped out and walked towards him.

"Anthony I'm sorr-" Before I could finish he grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the brick wall of the bakery.

"Ian." He said softly. "How many mistakes are you gonna make in a week?" He asked. My breathing hitched.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He smirked.

"You're lucky you're cute because you would be so fired." He put his lips onto mine. I was confused but I kissed him back. His hands unpinned me and traveled down to my lower back, pulling me impossible closer. I groaned at the passion. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I let his tounge explore my mouth.

He then pulled away which caused me to groan again. His lips traveled to my neck sucking on it. He left a couple love bites then stopped.

"No more mistakes right Ian?" Anthony whispered on my neck. I nodded. "Words Ian."

"I won't make any more mistakes." I said. He slipped a piece a paper in my back pocket of my jeans.

"Text me and I'll take you on a date." He smirked. I nodded. He handed me another box.

"Here. I made an extra. Don't mess up." He said. I nodded and went to the car. Yes a date with Anthony. Best day ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg! Thank you guys! Over 1,000 reads, 77 comments, and 91 likes. If y'all ever want to talk here some stuff

Kik: proxygirl Twitter: smoshlion Instagram: marshall_your_king