Vampire Knight (Part Two)

Ian was blushing. Anthony had kissed his hand. They stood together in Anthony's dorm. "Thank you for the chocolates Ian." Anthony said.

"You're welcome. I just wanted to thank you for what happened when I was five." Ian said. Anthony sighed. Anthoyn let go of Ian's hand and looked way.

"Ian, you need to let that go. That was in the past. It isn't a big deal." Anthony said. Ian frowned.

"Well it was a big deal to me." He said softly. They stared at each other for a few mintues untill Ian just left.

*********

Ian scrubbed his teeth and spit the mouthful of toothpaste. Felix brust through the door taking off his shirt.

"HEY DON'T GET UNDRESS WHILE IM IN HERE!" Ian yelled.

"Don't be in here while I'm getting undressed." Felix said. Ian chose to blow dry his hair (since he hated going to bed with wet hair). The blow dyer warmed Ian's neck. Felix gulped.

"Vampire tried to suck my blood again." Ian said. "I guess my blood's that amazing. Vampires just can't-"

SLAM!

Felix ran out the room. He couldn't listen to Ian go on about how amazing his blood was. Ian walked out of the bathroom.

"You can have the bathroom now." He said. Ian walked into his room. He gasped when he saw Anthony, he was sitting on the bed.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IM IN MY BOXERS!" Ian yelled. He quickly regretted it when he saw Anthony was upset. "Is everything ok?" He asked. Anthony sighed.

"It's...... it's.... it's nothing. You wouldn't understand." Anthony said. Ian walked over and sat the next to Anthony.

"That doesn't mean I can't make you feel better." He said. Anthony sighed.

"I've just been thinking about all the people I'm going to lose. Soon everyone I care about is gonna age and I'm gonna stay like this." Anthony said. Both of them frowned.

"I understand." Ian said. Anthony looked at him angrily.

"No! No you don't understand!" He stood up and went over the window. He turned around and tears went down his face. "Everyone is gonna forget about me! No one is gonna even care!" Anthony sighed. "Forget it. It was stupid to come here." He said. Anthony pushed the window open ready to leave.

"Anthony wait!" Ian yelled. He ran over to Anthony. When Anthony turned around, Ian was kissing him.

"I won't forget about you Anthony." Ian said, softly. Anthony smiled. Ian wiped away a few tears from his face. Anthony kissed Ian eagerly. Ian took a few steps along with Anthony. Next thing he knew, Anthony was pushing him into the mattress. Anthony pulled away leaving Ian a breathless mess. His lips trailed to Ian's collarbone, leaving a mark, being careful not to let's his fangs come out. Anthony went down to Ian boxers. Ian breath hitched when Anthony curled his finger into Ian's boxer waistband. There was faint knock on the door.

"Ian." Felix said. Anthony looked up at Ian with a frown on his face. Anthony kissed Ian's cheek and left. Felix came in

"What?" Ian asked, rudely.

"I was just gonna say goodnight." He mumbled.

"Goodnight. Bye." Ian said. Felix sighed and left. Ian laid down in bed. Damn Felix

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cock block Felix -_- Hey guys! I just wanted you guys to know you guys can leave request for the next story! Also new story! It's called CreepyPasta/Marble Hornets Imangies. Ok bye!