Sexy Spin the Bottle

Anthony, Ian, Joshua (Jovenshire), David (Lasercorn), and Matt (Sohinki) get drunk and starts playing a 'bad' game. When Ian gives David a bj, Anthony gets jealous.

Ian lifted his head up, wiping his mouth. David took heavy breathes.

"W-wow." He moaned. Ian crawled back to his seat in between Matt and David. He looked across the circle at his boyfriend, Anthony. Anthony glared at Ian looking angry. Ian waved slightly at him.

"My turn!" Matt said.

"Alright, Anthony what's Matt gonna do when it lands on someone?" Josh said. Anthony shrugged.

"I don't know, um, snog him?" Anthony said.

"Weak! But whatever." Matt said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Josh. He smiled, happy that it landed on his friend (with benefits ;)) Matt attacked Josh. The others sighed knowing that they were gonna go at it for a while. David looked at his phone.

"Alright, I got to go. Bye." He said. Ian was the only who said goodbye since Josh and Matt were busy and Anthony was pissed off. When David left Ian crawled into Anthony's lap. Ian stared up at Anthony and all he did was stare at a wall.

"Anthony? What's wrong?" Ian asked. Anthony shook his head. "What is it?" Ian said. Anthony sighed.

"I hate seeing you do that to David." Anthony said. Ian sighed.

"Sorry, Anthony. It was only a game." Ian said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." Anthony growled. He shoved Ian so he was laying back. He kissed Ian making sure to leave a mark. "Now ever one will know your mine." He said. Ian whimpered at the words. Josh and Matt went upstairs leaving them alone. "Good now it's punishment time." Anthony smirked. Ian trembled.

"Alright." Ian sighed. Ian stripped since he was instructed to. Anthony kissed him sweetly. Ian was put over Anthony legs.

"How many do you deserve?" Anthony asked.

"15?" Ian guessed. Anthony nodded.

"That sounds perfect. I want you to count each one. If you lose track I'll start over and if you don't count one that adds one." Anthony said. Ian nodded. Anthony gave him a harsh smack.

"One!" Ian yelped. They kept going until Ian's bum was red. Anthony put Ian's clothes back on and pulled him close.

"You did good baby. Dose it hurt?" Anthony asked. Ian nodded slightly. Anthony carried Ian to their car giving him a kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! New Ianthony story called Punk check it out!