Wax Job (JovenshirexSohinki)

The crew of Game Bang decied to wax Jovenshire as a punishment for losing, Sohinki tries to make the pain go away.

Type: Smut

Joven groaned at the pain on his chest. The others laughed at him. Sohinki felt bad as well but still he laughed.

"Hey, you guys want to get something to eat?" Mari asked.

"Yeah sure." Lasercorn, Anthony and Ian said.

"I'm in too much pain." Joven mumbled.

"I'm not hungry." Sohinki said. Mari, Lasercorn, Ian and Anthony left Sohinki and Jovenshire alone.

"Owww." Joven whined.

"You ok buddy?" Sohinki asked. Joven shook his head. Sohinki went to the bathroom and wet a few paper towels with warm water and grabbed a bottle of lotion. He walked back to Jovenshire setting down the bottle.

"Sit up." He told Joven. Joven sat up on the table, groaning a bit. Sohinki straddled Joven lap, using the paper towel to wipe off the remaining wax. Joven was a bit surprised that Sohinki was on him. Sohinki finshed cleaning off the remaning was that stuck to Joven. He got off of Joven, threw the paper towel in the garbage and reached for the lotion bottle. He put some loition on Joven's chest and stared to rub it in.

"Better?" Sohinki asked.

"Getting there." Joven mumbled. Sohinki kept going and Joven was enjoying. He loved having Sohinki's hands roaming his chest. Sohinki's hand made it's way to the top of Joven's jeans. He unbuttoned them which surprised Joven.

"What are you-"

"You'll see." Sohinki smirked. He pulled out Joven's dick and started to suck the tip. Joven moaned. Sohinki went inch by inch, making sure to tease Joven. Joven was moaning loadly. He stared to thrust into Sohinki's mouth.

"Sohinki." He moaned. His dick twitched sending a load of cum into Sohinki's mouth which he swallowed. Jovenshire placed a kiss on Sohinki's lips.

"Thanks for helping me out." Joven said.

"Anytime." Sohinki laughed.

"Want to get lunch now?" Joven asked. Sohinki nodded. Joven hopped off the table and put his shirt on. Both men walked out of Smosh Games happy as can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for this not being Ianthony but I just had this idea so, why not? Anyways I'm going back to Ianthony! PEACE OUT!