Vampire Knight

If you like this story Vampire Knight is an awesome anime. You should watch it. It's amazing.

"I hope he takes my chocolates!" A girl yelled. Ian stepped in frout of them all. They were all waiting for the night class. A class full of vampires. It was Ian and his friend Felix's job to keep the night class away from the day class. If the vampires were to get too close the humans, they wouldn't be able to control themselves (that is if they haven't yet). Today was the day a classmate was able to give another classmate chocolates to show their affection. Of course the boys and girl wanted to give the chocolates to the night class, everyone in that class was beautiful.

"Everyone back up or we're canceling this event!" Felix yelled. The girls and guys back away. From behind Ian he heard the gate creek. He turn and saw the night class. Kalel, Joshua, David, Matt, Mari and Anthony. Ian stared at Anthony remembering whayt happened when he was five.

Ian shivered as the snow fell down to the ground. He covered his face up with the scarf. He did'nt know where he was since he had lost his meormy. He didnt know how though.

"Are you lost little boy?" A man asked. Fang showed as he smiled evily. Ian took a step back. He screamed as the man apporached. He heard a deep scream.

"Disgusting thing."

Ian removed his hands from his eyes. He looked up at the man. The vampire lied dead in front of them. Ian trembled. 

"Shh, you're ok." Anthony said. He reached a hand towards Ian. Ian happily took the hand.

"Who are you?" Ian asked.

"I'm Anthony." Anthony said.

The girls gave their chocolates to the person they admired. The only person who seemed to enjoy it was the most was the cocky Joshua. They started to leave which made Ian frown. He wanted to give Anthony his chocolates. A girl pushed him over which made the chocolates he had in his pocket fall out. Felix picked up the green box and exmanied it.

"Hey Anthony."Felix said. Anthony turned to look at Felix. They weren't the best of friends. "You forgot one." Felix tossed the box to Anthony. Anthony smiled at Ian which made him blush.

"Thank you Ian." Anthony said. Everyone left except for Ian and Felix.

"HOW DARE YOU GIVE THAT TO HIM WITHOUT MY PERMISSON!" Ian yelled. Felix rolled his eyes.

"It's not my falut you so to busy drooling over him to do it." Felix said. Ian clenched his fists.

"JUST SHUT UP!" Ian yelled.

Mari walked up to Anthony. "Would you like me to take those for you sir?" She asked. Anthony nodded. He gave them to her but grabbed the green box.

"This the only one I want. You can get rid of the others." He said. He walked to his dorm, keeping the box close him.