Jersey

Anthony is a pro hockey player and Ian decides to use that as an advantage.

Ian laid on the bed waiting for Anthony to get home from practice. He was hoping that Anthony was gonna like his surprise. He was wearing Anthony's home jersey. He knew Anthony loves it when Ian wears his clothes.

Anthony threw his hockey bag and sticks on the ground. He shook his head since his hair was still wet from the shower he took in the locker room cause he knew Ian would complain about the smell. He took a swig of water. He looked around for his boyfriend. He went upstairs and opened the door their bedroom. He froze when he saw Ian laying on his stomach, on his phone with a blue jersey that said 'Padilla' an the number 16 not only that but a pair of briefs.

"Hi Anthony." Ian said. He smiled, shutting off his phone and putting on the table. He stood up and hugged Anthony, giving him a kiss.

"All this for me?" Anthony asked with a smirk. Ian nodded. Anthony picked up his boyfriend, letting Ian's legs rap around his waist. They shared a loving kiss. Anthony darted his tongue into Ian mouth. Ian moaned. Ian pulled off Anthony's shirt. Ian couldn't wait much longer so he pulled down his underwear. Anthony turned him around so he was bending over the bed. Anthony looked through the bedside table drawer till he found the bottle of the clear substance. He went back to Ian. He put the lube on three fingers and pushed one.

"Start with two. I don't need much prep." Ian said.

"Alright." Anthony said. He pulled out his fingers which made Ian whimper. Anthony pulled down his pants and underwear. But he decided to tease Ian.

"A-Anthony wh-"

"Are you sure you want to do this babe?" Anthony asked. Ian groaned loudly.

"Yes! Just do it please!" Ian begged. Anthony smirked.

"Hmm I don't, I'm a little tired from practice." Anthony smirked. Ian exhaled loudly.

"Anthony! Please, please, please just fuck me already!" Ian cried.

"I suppose." Anthony sighed, realizing how upset Ian was getting. He thrusted into him which made Ian feel a little better. Anthony started moving quickly. Both boys moaned. Ian felt a warm filling in his stomach.

"I need to cum." Ian said. Anthony nodded in agreement. Both boys reached their climax together. Anthony pulled out of Ian. He grabbed Ian's waist pulling him on his lap.

"God I love you." Anthony said. Ian laughed.

"I love you too." Ian said. They both slipped under the covers and slept together.

***********************************

~Comment request~

~Favorite~

~Follow~