High School Sweethearts

Anthony has been gone for a week cause him and his family went to England to look at houses. He's moving because his dad got a new job location. Which has Ian upset.

Ian poked at his lunch food. He didn't want to eat anymore. "What's wrong Ian?" His friend Felix asked. Ian sighed.

"Anthony's moving away." Ian said. Felix rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry Ian." He said. A huge grin speared on his face. Ian gave him a confused glare.

"What's up with you?"He asked. Ian felt arms wrap around him. The person gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi babe." Ian turned around.

"Anthony!" He yelled giving him a big hug.

"Please control yourselves." Felix said.

"I thought you were in England, what happened?" Ian asked.

"We're staying in California now." Anthony said. I smiled.

"Yay! No offense to your dad." Ian said. Anthony laughed and kissed his cheek.

***English class***

"Ian, can you do me a favor?" Mrs. Hardt asked. Ian nodded. "Go to the janitors' closet and grabbed the English books for me and you can bring Anthony too." She said. Ian and Anthony nodded. They stood up and walked to the janitors' closet. They grabbed a few books but then there was a stack they couldn't reach.

"Dammit." Ian groaned. Ian was surprise when from behind him he heard.

"Fuck the books."

He turned around and Anthony kissed him. The kiss quickly got heated when Anthony pushed Ian against the wall not bothering to leave any space between them. Ian groaned into the kiss. He ran up Anthony's shirt. Anthony's lips trailed their way down to Ian's neck.

"Anthony we need to get back t-to class." Ian mumbled. Anthony just laughed at his well behaved boyfriend.

"Come on Ian don't be a teacher's pet." He said. He went to work on the mark he was planning to leave on Ian's neck. Ian moaned.

"I-I'm not a t-t-teacher's pet!" Ian blurted out.

"WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING IN HERE?"

Ian and Anthony shot apart, looking at the angry janitor.

"We were getting books sir." Ian mumbled. The man grabbed the books from the high shelf.

"NOW GET OUT!" He yelled. Ian and Anthony grabbed the books.

"I told you we would get in trouble." Ian said. Anthony rolled his eyes.

***********************************

~Comment request~

~Favorite~

~Follow~