Camping

Anthony is a man who's a CEO, who's more city like, an indoors type and works in a suit and tie. His boyfriend Ian tries convice him to go camping.

Ian sat on Anthony's lap and kissing his boyfriend. Ian was wondering if he was distracting Anthony from work.

"Am I distracting you?" Ian asked. Anthony shook his head. The door opened up. Ian was gonna stand but Anthony held onto his wasit, keeping him seated. It was Kalel, Anthony's secretary. Slut. Ian thought.

"Oh! Im sorry, Mr. Padilla, did I interupet something?" She asked.

"No, sweetheart, you're fine." Anthony said. Kalel blushed which made Ian groan. She walked over and set a magizine on the desk.

"The new issue of the magizine has been published." She said. Anthony worked for a fashion company.

"Thank you." He said. Kalel left the office. Ian sat up a bit.

"Anthony, can I ask you something?" Ian asked.

"Um, sure go ahead." Anthony said. Ian sighed. He knew that Anthony would say no.

"Well, I was thinking since you had a vacation next week we could go camping? Just me and you." He asked. Anthony groaned. Anthony hated camping (even if though he's never gone)

"Ian, you know I hate camping." He said. Ian sighed.

"I know. I thought I would at least try. I guess I'll just go with Joshua, David and Matt." Ian said. Ian frowned and looked down at the floor. Anthony hated the thought of not being with Ian the only week he could. Both him and Ian would probably be bored without each other. Anthony sighed.

"Well, I.... suppose. I could go." Anthony said. Ian looked back up at Anthony and smiled happily.

"Yay! Thank you, Anthony!" Ian said,kissing Anthony's cheek. Ian went on about how them were gonna have fun and how fun camping was.

*****

"Turn here!" Ian said quickly. Anthony haluted to a stop and turned. A few cars beeped.

"Damnit Ian. You could've warned me way ealier." Anthony said, getting frustrated.

"I thought you knew where you going." Ian said. Anthony rolled his eyes. 

"Well maybe you should drive." Anthony growled.

"Oh really? I already packed for us, bought firewood and got us food for trip. All you did was sit around while I did all the work." Ian said. He crossed his arms and started out the window. Anthony was kinda like a drama queen, even he thought so. They pulled up the car to an opening area with only a stone circle in the middle for the fire. Anthony rasied an eye brow.

"What are we suppose to do here?" He asked. Ian laughed a bit.

"Camp. Of course." Ian said. He got out the car and grabbed the tent from the truck. After about 15 mintues, the tent was up. Ian looked over at the car where Anthony was laying back in the seat, sleeping. He sighed. He stuck his head into Anthony's window. "Anthony?" He said, giving him a shake. Anthony's eyes opened.

"What?" He groaned.

"Can you make a fire for me please?" Ian asked, innocently.

"Can't you?" Anthony said, shutting his eyes.

"But your so much stronger then me." Ian said. He smiled knowing Anthony would come help him. Anthony groaned and got out of the car. "Thank you." Ian said, kissing him. Anthony grabbed the firewood.

"Yeah yeah." He said. Ian giggled. Anthony made a tripod with the wood and lit them with a match.

"Nice. You made a fire.... with a match." Ian said. Anthony laughed and sat next to Ian. He thought about when he met Ian. Ian was only 16 while Anthony was 20 and was in Ian's school for his brother's career day. Every since that day, Ian and Anthony have been together. 2 years.

"Anthony, look at that sunset." Ian said, pointing at the sky. They both smiled. Anthony grabbed Ian's chin and kissed him. Anthony leaned in causing Ian to lay back.

"Anthony, outside again?" Ian asked, blushing. Anthony laughed.

"Still thinking about the day I fucked you on beach?" Anthony smirked. Ian shoved him playfully. "Oh come on baby, we were alone then and we're alone now."

"This is romantic....." Ian said. So he just shrugged and went back to kissing Anthony. Ian's hands went up into Anthony's shirt. Anthony tugged Ian's shirt off.

"I love you Ian." Anthony said.

"I love you too." Ian said. Anthony added a 'love bite' to Ian's collarbone. "Why am I the only one half naked?" Ian asked. Ian pulled of Anthony's t-shirt then his jeans.

"Impatient are we?" Anthony smirked. Ian blushed and shrugged. Anthony kissed his forehead. Anthony pulled off the rest of their clothes and entered Ian.

"N-Nice and slow? Since we have no lube?" Ian moaned. Anthony nodded.

"Anything you want Ian." Anthony said. Anthony moved at a slow pace, jabbing at Ian prostate gentlely. They moaned at the pleasure they were feeling. Anthony felt him getting to his limit.

"Anthony I need to come." Ian panted. Anthony nodded. They both came together. Both men put their boxers on and crawled into the tent. They shared a good night kiss and layed in their sleeping bag.

***************************
~Comment requests~

~Follow~

~Favorite~

Smosh is love. Smosh is life. ~(•0•)~