Billy

Ian and Anthony Padilla family!

Ian and Anthony were sound asleep in their bed. Ian was laying in Anthony's arms. They woke up slightly when they felt a little slap on their faces. They looked up and saw their almost three year old son, Billy crawling on the bed.

"Up! Up!" He cried. Ian yawned while Anthony plopped his head back into the softness of his pillow. Billy pulled his ear. "Daddy! Up!" Billy yelled.

"How'd you even get out of your crib?" Anthony asked.

"He's just like his daddy. A little troublemaker." Ian said. He lifted up Billy and took him downstairs. He set him on the floor in the living with his toys. The Padilla's German Shepard and calico cat walked into the room. Billy smiled and giggled.

"Kitty!" He yelled. He crawled over and pulled at it's tail. It hissed and let out a loud noise of pain. Billy laughed at the kitty's sped to get the hell out. Ian sighed.

"Billy, by nice to the kitty." Ian told him. Billy pouted. Ian turned on the TV and was happy when Sesame Street was on. "Look Billy! It's-"

"ELMO!" Billy yelled, clapping his hands. Ian set Billy on the couch. Their dog hoped up too and laid next to Billy.

"Are you hungry?" Ian asked. Billy nodded. Ian walked into the kitchen. He grabbed the little baby cereal. (A/N Do you know what I'm talking about? It's like on of the banana cereal things from Gerber.) Ian gave Billy the small bowl.

"Where daddy?" Billy asked.

"Upstairs why?" Ian asked.

"Want him!" Billy said.

"He's sleeping baby." Ian said. Billy sniffled. A tear went down his cheek.

"WANT DADDY!" He sobbed. Ian frowned.

"Anthony!" Ian yelled up the stairs. While he waited, he tried to comfort Billy. He knew Anthony and Billy always watched TV before Anthony left for work. One day of that missed, Billy would blow a fuse. Anthony was finally downstairs. He had messy hair and a t-shirt and pajama pants. Anthony frowned when he saw Billy crying.

"Is my baby crying?" He asked in a sweet voice. Billy sniffled and nodded. "Well we can't have that can we?" He asked. Ian and Billy both shook their heads. Billy extended his arms toward Anthony.

"Daddy." He said. Anthony took Billy. Ian kissed both of them. Anthony took Billy to the couch and sat down with him.

***14 years later***

Anthony heard a knock on the door. Ian stopped him before he can go answer. "Be nice Anthony. Billy really likes this boy." Ian said. Anthony sighed.

"It seems like just yesterday we were watching Sesame Street and Dragon Tales on the couch." Anthony said. Ian nodded. Anthony opened the door and scanned the boy up and down. No piercings, tattoos, and/or anything too bad. Anthony thought. He had on t-shirt and jeans. He had blonde hair. The boy smiled.

"Hi Mr. Padilla! I'm Jeff!" The boy said. He shook Anthony's hand.

"You got a weak grip." Anthony said. Jeff's face turned red quickly, sweat formed on his head. Anthony was one of those so overprotective dads it was scary.

"Really? Well I'm nervous. I care a lot about Billy and I want you to like me." Jeff said. Billy luckily came and kissed Jeff's lips. Anthony made a disapproved sound.

"Dad." Billy said annoyed.

"Bye have fun. Be safe." Anthony said. They left holding hands. Anthony went and sat with Ian.

"They're pretty close for their first date." He said.

"First date? They've been dating for three weeks." Ian said. Anthony became enraged.

"What?! How come he didn't tell me?!" Anthony asked.

"You have problems taking stuff in hon." Ian explained. Anthony eyes went wide.

"No I don't!" Anthony yelled in defense. Ian hugged Anthony.

"He can't be our little baby forever Anthony." Ian said. Anthony frowned.

"I know." Anthony sighed. He kissed Ian.

"I love you." Ian said.

"I love you too." Anthony said.

****5 years later***

"This reminds me of our wedding reception!" Ian said. Anthony and Ian looked around and smiled. Ian started crying. "Our baby!" He cried. Anthony hugged Ian. He looked over at Jeff and Billy who were dancing together. Billy smiled over at his parents. After that dance, Jeff danced with Ian while Billy danced with Anthony.

"Thanks for coming dad." Billy said.

"Of course! Why I miss my only son's wedding?" Anthony said.

"Well, Jeff thought you didn't like him." Billy said. Anthony laughed.

"I didn't at first. But since you love him I should too." He said. Billy smiled, crying slightly. Who wouldn't cry on their wedding night? They hugged each other again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS IM SORRY! I HAD TO RETYPE THIS CAUSE WATTPAD ONLY PUBLISHED LIKE HALF OF IT AND I WAS SO PISSED OFF.