chapter 44

"even in this dimension someone still tries to get the journals," Ford said hand on his chin.

"I wonder who the author is?" rev. Pacifica sighed "the pines twins have been pestering me to give them the journals since I got it"

Gideon smirks "switch of roles" he commented.

"they've said the journals originally belonged to them, well, I for one knows that's not true" rev. Pacifica said.

"How so?" dipper asked.

"well, when they own something they usually grave an MDP to their belongings, they like to trademark their stuff" rev. Pacifica rolled her eyes at the thought of the pine twin's antics.

"is that why dipper pines told you before he's going to own you one day, that's why when you got home that one time you have something written on your wrist a DP?' rev. Gideon teases rev. Pacifica.

Pacifica and dipper glance at each other and immediately look away, as their cheeks turn red.

as for rev. Pacifica this got her flustered and glared at Gideon and said "shut up Gideon, you know he likes to kid around and that was only one time, as if the DIPPER PINES would like someone like me, Pacifica Northwest" 

that comment just made Pacifica and dipper blushed harder as they both looked at the floor as if it were the most attractive thing in the world. meanwhile, Gideon and Mabel has a teasing smiles.

Ford coughed "anyway. " as he broke the tension and said, "here's what we know so far, we need to get the amulet to lift the curse, and information about that would probably be in journal number 3," Ford said as he rubs his chin.

"you mean the journals in this dimension?" dipper said. finally, color returned to his face.

"yes."

"I have that journal" rev. Pacifica said.

Ford nods "alright. now we have one thing in us"

"and if we have the amulet and then what?" Gideon said.

"We use incantation" Ford turn to dipper "you brought the black book right?"

dipper nods as a response.

"well, that's easy," stan said.

"not quite we need to complete everyone affected by this curse, and for that we need-" Ford said but Mabel cut him off by saying

"We need the twins"

"and how we do that?" Pacifica said.

"We kidnap them" Mabel innocently, as if it was the normal thing to do.

"i mean we better just kidnap them then just asking them nicely to come with us, and i'm telling you they're not an easy target like the twins we have in our dimension" Gideon said.

"HEY!" the twins yelled.

Gideon shrugged "just saying"

"we could lure them" mabel said.

"with what? dog treats? they're not animals" gideon said.

"just saying" Mabel scoff at gideon.

"here's a possibility, what if they already know about us, you know they're probably planning something too."  Pacifica said something she have been thinking since rev. pacifica info about the rev twins.

"it's not a possibility i know they have already thought of that and probably ahead of us, lets be quicker though before they take over our original dimension" Dipper said sternly.

everyone brain storm a strategy to stop the rev. twins to bring everything to normal without knowing that one of them was already ahead of plan.

after awhile of talking about the plan everyone went their separate way, rev. pacifica offered them dinner which they declined respectfully for they have to get back to fords lab to get some things and be back right away.

Rev. Gideon sighs and said "good thing dad's on vacation and won't be coming home for another week,"

"wait what? gleeful owns this shack?!" stan exclaimed in surprise. he was a bit weirded out by the revelation. which rev. gideon finds confusing by the stranger reaction.

honestly, Gideon gleeful just finds everything amusing at this point. some things that everyone has not expected, from the goods becoming the bad and the bad becoming the good. 

ford just patted his brother  on the back and stood up, followed by everyone. everyone said their goodbyes except Mabel who  became quiet after the meeting.

ford click a ball shape gadget and it opened a portal that leads to their original dimension, everyone went one by one until the portal closes.

both rev pacifica and rev. Gideon let out a heavy breathe they didn't know they've been holding the entire time those strangers appeared. they look at each other and said

"yup. weird things are real."