Chapter 12

4 days after
Gideon pov.
I was at the park reading and look at the two children playing. One kid kicked a ball but eventually landed in his face and the other kid laughed at him.

"Well, he's stupid" turning my eyes again to the book. Flipping another page.

"He's just a kid Gideon," someone said

I look behind to see who it is. I smirked unexpected to see her.

"My, you miss me already?" Moving to the side of the bench to give the person space. She takes the seat at my side.

"Nope! I'm here to accompany dipper, he's at the bookstore across the street bookstore is not my thing." Mabel said.

"And?" Flipping another page

"What," she said. Staring at me.

I look at her raising my left eyebrow.

"Oh right! I called candy and grenda to meet up. Candy, said to wait, so, here I am at the park" she said. Looking at the kids playing.

I didn't say anything I just keep on reading. Suddenly, a cool breeze passed by. I glanced at Mabel.

Her hair was moving. She took a piece and put it behind her ear. She looked at me. I probably, noticed as I was staring at her. She smiled at me.

I put my book half of my face, trying to hide my flushed face.

"What? Is there something on the face? Oh! Is there glitter on my cheeks?" She said. Wiping her cheeks with her arm.

I calm myself and close my book and put it down.

"Nah, your just ugly.." I lied

Mabel puffs her cheeks trying to look cute.

"Well, at least I don't look like a Granpa from then and now," she said.

I look at her skeptical.
"Well atleast, I'm grownup.. you still play with glitter and sticker like your still twelve" my elbow resting at the side of the bench my hand on my cheeks as I lean a little on the bench.

"Hey! It's called art" she waves her hands.

I rolled my eyes."Sure art"

Dipper pov.

I was about to get out of the store when I noticed someone walk by. Immediately, I run out and called the person walking.

"Pacifica!" Waving my hand like I'm on a crown or something.

She stopped and turned around.
"Dipper?" She said.

I walked toward her

"Hey-" I was cut off by someone

Running towards me, behind Pacifica

"Dipper!" The person said. She was with someone. They were in front of me and Pacifica. Grenda nudges candy's arm.

"HahaHave you have seen it, Mabel? She told us she's with you" candy said.

"she told me to go to the park when I'm done, wanna go together" I point at the park.

Grenda nudges candy's arm again. Why is she doing that?

"Sure," candy said

I look at Pacifica spot. And realized she's not here anymore.
———————————————————————

As we got to the park, Mabel quickly runs to grenda and candy hugging. I saw Gideon's face full of stickers.

"Aahhmm??" I pointed to his face.

"Don't ask" Gideon said. Irritated
———————————————————
Pacifica pov

I finally, got home...
I pick up my phone

Calling.....

"Hello?"

"Yeah, it's Pacifica, is my parents there?"

Paused

.......

.........

"I'm sorry miss, but, Mr. and Mrs. Northwest is busy at the moment"

"Okay"

Call end.

Silence. I sat down at my door, pull my knees closer to my chest, and buried my face.

"I'm always a bother right?"

\+|'"-@&;"@:&:&/&-9&)?6/&&/@"-8/&;—————-1

AN: Tell me what you think, I know it's a short chapter.
Also, what do you think about Pacifica? Honestly, I kinda think that she's a tsundere, anime speaking hehe.