Chapter 25

Third person pov.
(present)

Dipper,Mabel,Pacifica and Gideon was in fords lab........ arguing.

"Dipper! You promised me! To be honest with each other. You'll be there for me and i'll be there for you" Pacifica step back away from dipper.

"Paz, listen, there's a reason why i—"

"Were you ever going to tell one of us?" Pacifica voiced cracks while she gestures to the remaining people in the room. Tears falling down on her face.

.........................

..............................

Mabel was angry at gideon.

"Mabel, listen it's not my—" gideon eyes went wide.........
....................
........."Mabel! Wait!"........

An: Okay, i know you guys are wondering like 'what the? How? When did this happened, i'm confusion haha' lets go back before this happened shall we hehehe.
————————————————
(8 days ago)

Mabel finally got home after her and gideon small talk earlier. She kinda got home late then she expected it to be.

When she got home everyone was already done eating. Good thing, stan left some for mabel.

After eating. She walked upstairs going to her room but stopped at the door when she heard talking in dippers room.

"Yes i'm sure.."

"No.... it's safer for them"

"Bye"

'Who is he talking to' mabel thought.

Mabel continued on to her room, getting ready for bed. But, she can't let go of the thoughts on her mind. 'What secret are you keeping dipper.'
—————
Meanwhile:

On the massive living room there stood a dream demon facing one of his master sitting on the front couch. Their silhouette visible because of the dim light the room has.

"Will! Did you do the job I asked you!"

"Yes.... mistress and......."

She smile wickedly when the servant told her something. After awhile, a slam of the door was heard throughout the room. It was his twin brother coming through.

"Will, you may excuse yourself now" his master said.

The dream demon bow his head briskly as before he left.

"Where have you been" she said eyeing her brother sitting on one of the couch opposite to hers, a mini table in the middle.

He rolled his eyes at her. "Don't worry sis, i'm still working on getting that stupid journal" he calmly reply but you can tell that his not happy. Kinda sound like his annoyed but has a calm tone.

"Just make sure, you don't fall for her disgusting charms"

"Not planning on it sis....." as he looked at the opposite way "by the way, why was he here earlier" he continued, as he reminded her sister about the dream demon.

She smirked, as she looked the door. "Guess, we're playing with another power again dear brother"

———————/////—————:::::———
An: guess who's back again...

Small chapter i know.

About the cover and title changes, i have answered a question about it on a comment in chapter 24💕 so, I won't explain myself again.

Do you like the old one or this let me know (cover and title)

I hate myself🤦‍♀️😂 i'm the one writing this fanfic but don't know where it will leads too. I mean, I don't even know what secret dipper is hiding🤦‍♀️

Still working on it though🤷‍♀️

To everyone who reads this fanfic, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know this is not the best story you've read but! still, THANK YOU.💕