Chapter 1

Dipper pov

As we got to the shack soos and melody closed the shack for the day for us to settle down and catch up to everyone and relax since everyone's job was just working. Grunkle stan and ford got to gravity falls two days ago, they were on another trip again, or as they call it Adventure.

Before we did anything else me and Mabel, unpacked first. We have our rooms now, soos and melody have split our old room.. one for me and one for Mabel. My room was on the right side and Mabel's room was on the left. The good thing is my old stuff was in my room.

Finally, I have my own space in gravity falls, especially, since Mabel always does sleepovers.

Once we're done unpacking we head down to the living room where everyone was. I stop at my track as I recognized a redhead girl, talking to everyone. She looked at me and smiled. Mabel walked past me and

"Wendy! How are you? It's nice to see you again" Mabel said while crush hugging the redhead

Guess we did grow, as I was taller than the redhead now and Mabel was the same height as hers.

"Nice to see you too mabes," the redhead said while Mabel finally let go of the grip.

I look at her and she look back at me and smiled.

Everyone was ^ fake coughing ^ as they look at us.

I finally broke the silence that is happening between us.

"I guess you still wear the hat?" I said while looking at the hat she was wearing. It was my hat.

"Huh-" she looked above her head and touch the hat "oh yeah, guess it's to remember me by" she looked back at me.

Okay what should I say next, dang it why is it so, hard to keep a conversation going.

Mabel's pov

Hehehe dipper is still awkward around wendy even though that long crush feelings are gone.

Well I guess twin sister is gonna save the scenario

I tap wendy's shoulder, she looked at me, face feld with question

"so? Are we gonna eat or what?" I said looking at everyone.

They laughed

I looked at dipper, he muttered thanks. I nod.