When did it Change?

Okay so the first 11 chapters are just going to be a copy paste from my fanfic account... chapter 12 will be when I start writing.

I changed some things around to fit Moroha, Towa and Setsuna.

I DONT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE CHARACHTERS! this is basically just for fun :) please enjoy and dont forget to review!

He doesn't exactly remember when things changed for him, but they did. He noticed the changed emotion during one sunny afternoon that he spent in Kaede's villiage visting Rin. Rin was over picking flowers in a field , and he sat near by at the bottom on what was known as the sacred tree, the tree that his half-brother, he shuddered even thinking the word, was sealed too all those years ago. Rin calling out to him broke him away from his thoughts, he glanced over to her and for a second he was speechless. She went from being a small 8 year old girl with a wierd little side pony to this mature 17 year old woman, who's hair was longer, ditching the side pony when she turned 12, with deep brown eyes framed by thick dark lashes.

Breathtaking.

In one quick motion he was to his feet, he can not allow himself to feel emotions for a woman, a human woman none the less.

"Rin Im going." He said, turning his back to her.

"So soon, can't you stay?" He heard her ask, with a hint of pleading in her voice. So badly he wanted to say yes, he wanted to turn around and fall to his knees infront of her , and give her every thing her heart disired.

SNAP OUT OF IT, he thought loudly. This isn't you, this isn't this Sesshomaru, the great demon feared by all, and desired by most. I am a lord, a ruler, not a man that fell to a human woman.

" I said, Im going." With that, he flew off, not waiting for her response , knowing that if she asked him to stay again he may loose all self control and do exactly as she wanted.
Rins P.O.V -

She watched as he left, and she turned to make the walk back to Kagome's home. Tears fell down her cheeks , she brushed them away before making her way to far in knowing that Inuyasha's keen sense of smell would pick up on them. Why did her Lord act so cold towards her today, he never does that, she didn't even get a goodbye.
Rin walked into the hut, to find Inuyasha nowhere in sight, and Kagome  cooking.

"Rin how was your visit today?" Kagome asked,

"Fine, I guess he was acting stranger then normal today Im not sure." She shrugged.

"Men, speaking of." Kagome shook her head, and opened the door to the hut.

"INUYASHA, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, DINNER COME ON." Kagome yelled, which is usually what she did when he wasn't anywhere near the home. Before she could fully turn her back, he was coming through the door.

"Sheesh Kagome,you dont need to yell." He said, sitting down. Kagome placed the bowl of food infront of him, then turned to hand me mine, I thanked her for the hot meal. Kagome turned to get her own food. Everyone ate in silence, and soon enough bedtime rolled around Rin left to give Kagome and Inuyasha time together, making her way to the forrest surronding the village,she found a comfortable spot and sat down trying to rethink of the afternoons events.

Why did Lord Sesshomaru act so coldly towards her, what had she done?